Confession: I love girly songs( don't judge me). Your turn.

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I also love Romantic songs. Why ...I don't know.

I'm also a sucker for commitment but I guess the real reason is I don't wanna get hurt by the girl.

I'm also afraid of taking risks.

I find it easy to go with the crowd. Even though going with the crowd is not best.

I sometimes hate myself even though I think I've got a lot to offer.

I suck at navigation (as in driving be it in my home town...or to a different city)

Love me some drugs. Once took DPH for over a week with a peak of 750mg ... that night would stay fresh in my mind for a very long time.

I use to on occasion squat instead of the modern sitting toilet position; it actually dramatically takes off any pressure and is a massive relief when you develop problems from sickness.

As much as I'll "confess".

Love me some drugs. Once took DPH for over a week with a peak of 750mg ... that night would stay fresh in my mind for a very long time.

I use to on occasion squat instead of the modern sitting toilet position; it actually dramatically takes off any pressure and is a massive relief when you develop problems from sickness.

As much as I'll "confess".

Yeah well, that's too much 'confessing' for my liking :).

Confession: I'm at my internship right now, browsing away in the internet

Im afraid of Dinosaurs. <--Even though i know they are extinct.--->

Im afraid of Dinosaurs. <--Even though i know they are extinct.--->

Lol, but...but... I see them all the time, is that normal?

Lol, but...but... I see them all the time, is that normal?

Oh gosh! I sure as heck hope not! >_<

Oh gosh! I sure as heck hope not! >_<

aww man, Now I'm scared. My face looks like my avatar right about now

hahaha. you are at your internship browsing the web, as i am at work doing the same. SLACKERS.

I like to read Victorian and Edwardian-era romance novels.

NOT the modern day "Gothic Romance" spew, mind you...I'm talking about Austen, and Bronte, and Eliot...Wilde and Forster and Burnett...Richardson, Trollope, James...

Look on gutenberg.org (the greatest collection of free literature on-line!)

But I also like he-man adventure or sci-fi stories too... <blush>

Every now and then I write fan fiction for my favourite sci-fi series but am too embarrassed to show it to anyone, its just save in an file folder hidden on my computer.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I like to read Victorian and Edwardian-era romance novels.

NOT the modern day "Gothic Romance" spew, mind you...I'm talking about Austen, and Bronte, and Eliot...Wilde and Forster and Burnett...Richardson, Trollope, James...

Look on gutenberg.org (the greatest collection of free literature on-line!)

But I also like he-man adventure or sci-fi stories too... <blush>

That's really funny, because I used to love watching the Catherine Cookson mini series.

I guess I'm fascinated by history, especially British history.

I am actually not the best programmer in the world. I know, it is hard to believe!

I like female singer more than male singers. Lol

Thats bad!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.