let's now discuss the ways that can give you sweet sweet and sugar plum like infraction points ? ;) lol

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I shall say this only once more:

READ THE RULES

These explain quite succintly how to get those infraction points and, indeed, how to avoid them...

what do you think ? let have an example: i want to ask a doubt and accordin to you :

1. post should be at right place
  2. post should not be spammed
  3. post should not be abusive or rude to anybody
  4. don't derail anybody's post
  5. blah, blah, blah and blah

So, i should first re-check my each and every post with these crumb of rules again and again ? so asking one doubt keep me checking these things ? okay! well said rules for doubt , if i am spending even 30 minutes to check all the rules, then my that doubt costs me around 3 $. too costly!!

The vast majority of DaniWeb members do not find it particularly difficult to post in the correct forums, without being abusive or rude, and without spamming. Most DaniWeb members who do break the rules, usually early on in their membership, take heed of any warning or infraction given and make sure they do not break the rules again, especially the same rule they were warned/infracted for breaking the first time.

So the answer is yes, you should make sure that each and every post abides by the rules, just like everyone else here does.

okay thanks. you are seriously happygeek ;) take care ..... these many rules are not even given by combination of my parents + my school + my library + my music teacher rules.
hahahahah... seriously, i should make a new account now or what now ? i don't know how you all manage to follow all these rules ? hats off lol..

firstly, i was angry, now i am thinking either i am wrong or these rules are not made for me. phuff! tried!

seriously, i should make a new account now or what now?

No, you should simply abide by the rules. It really isn't that difficult...

it is request to you that if i again by mistake post any thread at wrong place(as i will try my best not to do it now), then simply re-place it rather than again giving 2 points. at the end, it's your wish.

it is request to you that if i again by mistake post any thread at wrong place(as i will try my best not to do it now), then simply re-place it rather than again giving 2 points. at the end, it's your wish.

Everybody follows the same rules and everybody suffers the same consequences for breaking them. There are no exceptions, even the moderators and admins are required to follow the rules happygeek has repeatedly linked you to.

So no, we won't make an exception for you. The rules are basic common sense, easy to understand, and easy to avoid breaking.

yes! deceptikon ... i will try my best as much as i can.... seriously i am saying, will try damn damn damn my best

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.