Hi member,

you are intersted Wine and Bear

i am interested Bear Every Party

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 42 Replies

The last time we had a Bear at the party she drank all of the wine. If I have another party I will buy some Beer for the Bear so that I can enjoy the wine. :-)

I started with 6 cans of beer. Then a bear was entering the room! I grabbed a bottle of wine and drunk it up all at once before te bear could grab me!
Yes, I like beer and wine. I even like bears, the "teddy" kind that is.

They say that The only thing to fear, is fear itself. Well, I say they've probably never been face to face with a bear!

Nope, I absolutely don't like them.

yep,i dont drink... those

I don't drink wine much any more; same with port. I like IPA, the bitterer the better - I prefer the IBU to be above 80 but had difficulty with an IBU above 135 - took me an hour to drink that one.

My Dad raised two bears from cubs. I only have dogs and cats but I enjoy the occasional glass of wine.

What can I say, for your wine experience to be legendary, you always have to be accompanied by a bear. You'll probably want to give him just a beer, sice wine affects them greatly.

Do you Like Wine and Bear ?

Bear??!!

I have never had it. Does it taste anything like chicken? If so, then, yes, I like it. Especially with a little paprika sprinkled on it.

@DavidB: try these recipes! Jummy!

I drink neither beer or wine... they are both toxic and kill you.

I only drink Bud Light on tap, and then only on special occasions such as going to really nice restaurant. I bought two special edition cases (24 bottles/case) two years ago when St Louis Cardinals baseball team won the baseball World Series, I stll have all the bottles, but drank some of the beer. The bottles I have are dated 2011 instead of 2006 as shown in the picture.

I don't care much for other alcoholic beverages, never did.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Wish I can drink again ... but I don't ... it's bad on the liver

Wish I can drink again ... but I don't ... it's bad on the liver

It is also bad for almost every part of your body... socially, mentally, and physically ;)

Bear will kill you, but beer and wine are fine.

commented: lol +0
commented: Agreed +0

It is also bad for almost every part of your body... socially, mentally, and physically ;)

Yes that is correct.

Sadly it's called withdraw.

Whoever came up with that word really didn't take time to think of a good word to describe those symptoms

It has been estimated that each time you get drunk you destroy approximately 100,000 brains cells. Alcohol passes through your body quite quickly and is absorbed and used, and can be very beneficial to the body in moderation. However, too much will dehydrate brain cells and dissolve a brain cell's key ingredient, Lipids. While brain cells are dehydrated electrical activity is disrupted and therefore results in a behaviour maladjustment commonly known as drunkenness. Mental acuity, memory, and IQ levels are permanently affected.

Both males and females carry the same amount and kinds of hormones in their systems. In men, the liver removes the female hormones, but when excessive abuse of alcohol damages the liver, this process deteriorates allowing the passage of female purpose hormones into the male's system... therefore, getting drunk isn't quite the macho thing some think it to be...

Is that Bear beginning to seem like the better option now? Just as with everything, don't abuse your body with it. Alcohol will be good with you if you are good with it. :-)

Alcohol will be good with you if you are good with it.

When is it ever good for you. Maybe in an expirement at school but not in your body.

It's been proven that a glass of wine a day will keep the doctor away -- it's heart healthy.

It's been proven that a glass of wine a day will keep the doctor away -- it's heart healthy.

If the wine is spoil does vinegar still good for the heart?

Since when was wine ever good for you?

Since when was wine ever good for you?

I don't drink any alcohol beverage anymore.

I don't drink any alcohol beverage anymore.

Which is one factor on why you will live a longer and happier life :)

The Lancet (a reputable medical journal) once reported on Harvard research that moderate use of alcohol increases high-density lipoprotein, this is the good cholesterol that clears out fatty deposits in clogged arteries. Alcohol can also reduce the amount of low-density lipoprotein. Low-density lipoprotein is the stuff that, when there is too much of it, contributes to heart disease and blood clots. So, it is good for an adult's heart to drink no more than a glass or two of an alcoholic beverage a day. It must be a moderate amount that the body can handle, process.

End result of both bear are same. Hugging to death bear or poisoning to death beer.

Also, you can get arrested for being a drunk and get arrested for owning a bear.

commented: haha +0

Well, if we think about it, anything and everything can kill us. So, don't do on ingest anything... Surely that would be good for us then? :-D

It's true we all die of something one day, but why hurry it?

Sorry, this is what I meant to say in my previous post...

Well, if we think about it, anything and everything can kill us. So, don't do or ingest anything... Surely that would be good for us then? :-D

It's true we all die of something one day, but why hurry it?

That's a good thought... all [legal] things in moderation then. :-)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.