Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

"Every day, man is making bigger and better fool-proof things, and every day, nature is making bigger and better fools. So far, I think nature is winning."
-Albert Einstein

The history of the world is but the biography of great men.

Where is the barf bag?

> The history of the world is but the biography of great men.
History is also written by the winning side. Some 'winners' have been real douche-bags, but with some revisionist history writers and good spin control, they look like saints.

The good die young, pricks live forever!

The world ought to be a pretty fantastic place by now.
- for some people, the world is a better place because they lived and we mourn their passing.
- for others, the world is a better place because they are now dead, and we rejoice in their passing.

Let architects sing of aesthetics that bring Rich clients in hordes to their knees; Just give me a home, in a great circle dome Where stresses and strains are at ease.
- Buckminster Fuller

Take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt

I love Eleanor Roosevelt.

How about...

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Ninety-nine percent of who you are is invisible and untouchable.
-Buckminster Fuller

A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.

Never search ur happiness in others which will make u feel alone,
but search it in urself u will feel happy even if u are left alone.

Life without Love is like A bird with no wings,

------------------------------------------------------
The chances you take in life are Experiences you dont have to look back on and say i wish i had or what if i did...

You are never a loser until you quit trying.

I am convinced all of humanity is born with more gifts than we know. Most are born geniuses and just get de-geniused rapidly.
- Buckminster Fuller

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
- Jack Handy

Skill and confidence are an unconquered army.

Now there is one outstandingly important fact regarding Spaceship Earth, and that is that no instruction book came with it.
- Buckminster Fuller

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
-Vernon Law

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.

You never change something by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
- Buckminster Fuller

Silence does not always mark wisdom.

A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better.

A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further then a great idea that inspires no one.

Resolve to pay any price or make any sacrifice to get into the top ten percent of your field. that payoff is incredible!

Life is too short,live out your dreams....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.