There are many internet browsers the most popular being; Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari. However there is no point trying to convince someone on which browser is better, when the choice is simple, Google chrome, it has no competition what so ever, with amazing features, and a speed incomparable of that to other browsers, this is the choice for any internet user with half a mind.

Google chrome, has stunning features, that immerse you in another world of beauty, with internet explorer and Firefox, being hideous mutant versions of Google chrome, it’s quite obvious which one you should use.

Google chrome offers you themes, which are high definition, and with a high speed. What does Firefox offer you? Three thousand add-ons... what's the point in having useless add ons cramping up your browser?. With about two useful add-ons it’s just a big rummage of crap. Google chromes effectiveness makes it stand above the rest, without Google chrome the internet would be a sad, scary place. Although Firefox is decent, it’s like a Ford, looks nice, goes good for a while, then BAM you realize your stuck with a piece of shit car, that has to many problems and add-ons, that breaks down every other day. When owning Google Chrome is more like owning a Holden, a reliable car, that wins any race, is kept simple, and is comfortable to drive.

If I haven’t got it through your head… then I guess there is no hope for you..

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

I've been running Chrome for the past 3 months, and it is ok, but I like some of the features in Firefox better. Chrome is more secure, and faster, but it is a memory pig.

There are many internet browsers the most popular being; Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari. However there is no point trying to convince someone on which browser is better, when the choice is simple, Google chrome, it has no competition what so ever, with amazing features, and a speed incomparable of that to other browsers, this is the choice for any internet user with half a mind.

Google chrome, has stunning features, that immerse you in another world of beauty, with internet explorer and Firefox, being hideous mutant versions of Google chrome, it’s quite obvious which one you should use.

Google chrome offers you themes, which are high definition, and with a high speed. What does Firefox offer you? Three thousand add-ons... what's the point in having useless add ons cramping up your browser?. With about two useful add-ons it’s just a big rummage of crap. Google chromes effectiveness makes it stand above the rest, without Google chrome the internet would be a sad, scary place. Although Firefox is decent, it’s like a Ford, looks nice, goes good for a while, then BAM you realize your stuck with a piece of shit car, that has to many problems and add-ons, that breaks down every other day. When owning Google Chrome is more like owning a Holden, a reliable car, that wins any race, is kept simple, and is comfortable to drive.

If I haven’t got it through your head… then I guess there is no hope for you..

Nevermind, are you google Employ? :/

Nevermind, are you google Employ? :/

Hahaha... No.. I'm a Student.

Hahaha... No.. I'm a Student.

Okay, let me tell you onething, all those corporate asses who own these browsers never really cared about how can a user creates his one web application for all these browsers, i still wonder at the point creating a website for different browsers :/

I use IE8 exclusively. I have google chrome installed but don't like it. I've used FF, but dropped it when IE added tabs like FF has. As for speed -- I don't give a dam about a few milliseconds nor do I care about themes or add-ons or writing web applications for all those browers although I know that can be a big pain in the ass to do. All I need is basic browser to surf DaniWeb occasionally.

The nice thing about standards, is that there are so many...

I use chrome for one reason, on my Ubuntu running computer FF runs with about a 15 second delay to pull up a normal page, however, with Chrome, sometimes the page is done before I'm done typing! That's a big difference (and I use the internet alot for everything, seeing as I'm to young to be in college or barely High School :)

I use windows 7 and Ubuntu 8 LTS, and I use Firefox on both of them. Been using it for so long im just used to it. I have Chrome installed, but I got tired of it pretty quickly.

Even though it is a memory hog, the way that Chrome handles each tab/window by forking another process is a major clue to its stability. If something crashes a web page, only that page is fubar. All the other open pages will remain intact. Also, that keeps malware that might be embedded on one page from infecting another, since each page is effectively sandboxed.

I have to agree that Google Chrome is a brilliant browser.

But for some reasons I love Opera better than all the other browsers you have mentioned.

Opera is simple to use, light on your machine (very unlike Chrome), and has so many new features added in newer versions (Opera Unite, Tabstacking, Form field value saving, and many more). It supports HTML5 also (like Chrome).

Altogether, its a brilliant browser. Sorry bro, but I would never even think of shifting to Chrome from Opera.

I think even you should try it.

well i like google chrome since it can auto translate language for you, opera is fast. Internet explorer can support java better. Firefox is fast too. ALmost all internet browsers have their own good and bad.

Google Chrome is Better Then fire fox. I like it so much.

commented: spam, eggs, bacon, and spam +0
commented: Sig Spammer +0
commented: That is not helpful +0

I used to be an FF fanboy. I remember gushing about tabbed browsing 5 or 6 years ago to my friends. But along the way, FF became too bloated, taking up too much RAM on our ancient 512MB machine at work. Then Chrome came along, and the rest is history.

I still use Firefox though, mainly for the addons which aren't on Chrome.

Looks like spammers prefer Firefox or Chrome...

I like firefox and chrome. Does that mean i am a spammer. Anyway jwenting what do you mean by spam, eggs, bacon and spam?

Interface is better in Firefox. It comes with more options that are user friendly.

There are many internet browsers the most popular being; Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari. However there is no point trying to convince someone on which browser is better, when the choice is simple,

i was expecting to read something like...its matter of choice and what everyone likes.

i use ff4

Interface is better in Firefox. It comes with more options that are user friendly.

And in your case, spammer friendly.

Nonsense. Chrome is a crappy program, built for light browsing only. I have learned by bitter experience not to trust this poor excuse for a browser.

Don't get me wrong - it's fine if you're as tech savvy as my mother, but still want a look around the web now and again. But for the serious user who needs proper session management (for when Chrome inevitably crashes - or simply stops responding, forcing the user to crash it manually), you need a serious browser.

Moreover, Google ensures you can't simply open a bunch of webpages and let them sit there until you're ready to read them. No! Chrome likes to actively keep the pages "alive" - and if it can't (for whatever momentary reason), then it kills them. And, for example, if that means (say) 15 open Facebook pages (opened in tabs), then you get 15 open pages "killed" - forcing you to refresh every single one - after enduring that stupid "Pages Unresponsive" popup..

The problem is that Google want to treat the world like idiots. They want to do your thinking for you, and serve up what they think you should have (or perhaps what they *want* you to have). And (I guess) for the great consumer hordes, Chrome is the perfect solution. But for serious usage, I'm going elsewhere.

Ezzaral, It's okay, i'm sure it must be difficult having your leader (binladen) Die and all, but throwing out negative rep because of it. Relax.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.