US vs Iraq --> Bush vs Hussein

bush vs hussein -> george vs saddam :D

george vs saddam --> we're on a first name basis

war ---> US vs Iraq

US vs Iraq ---> Oil Feud

singing --> praises

clapping --> laughing and having a good time

laughing --> clowns (I don't know why this was the first thing that came into my head - I'm weird I guess LOL)

clowns-->make-up

lipstick->kissing

hug--> arms

arms -> hair

hair -> Nads!

:twisted:

nads->men (anything else would be... uncomfortable)

women->evil

evil->satan

satan-->fire

fire->camping

tent-->triangle (most of the time... well its not 2d, and i forgot what the 3d versions is)

Do you mean "pyramid"?

triangle --> square

square->circle

*singing*

You spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby, right round round round.

Err

Round --> earth

earth -> compost

compost-->worms

Dani: No, I meant triangular prism.... But that wouldn't be much fun.

Worms? I hate worms. They drive me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me up in a little white room. I died there. Worms came in and ate my brains. Worms? I hate worms. They drive me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me up in a little white room. I died there. Worms came in and ate my brains. Worms? I hate worms. They drive me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me up in a little white room. I died there. Worms came in and ate my brains. Worms? I hate worms. They drive me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me up in a little white room. I died there. Worms came in and ate my brains. Worms? I hate worms. They drive me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me up in a little white room. I died there. Worms came in and ate my brains. Worms? I hate worms. They drive me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me up in a little white room. I died there. Worms came in and ate my brains. Worms?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.