Hello People i was wondering if anyone knows if there is a game out there that is like wow( World Of Warcraft

ive played wow 10 day free trial and a 30 member whan i got the starter pack and its fun but i dont have a credit card so i cant get a member anymore,
so i was wondering if anyone knows a game like WoW that is free

(games i hate: runescape, battle of immortals and games like that have shit grafics or overlook games like runescape )

so yer post me in your games and ill be happy and ill go on youtube like allways and have a little peek at what the games is all about.

From Michael

Recommended Answers

All 28 Replies

Hello People i was wondering if anyone knows if there is a game out there that is like wow( World Of Warcraft

ive played wow 10 day free trial and a 30 member whan i got the starter pack and its fun but i dont have a credit card so i cant get a member anymore,
so i was wondering if anyone knows a game like WoW that is free

(games i hate: runescape, battle of immortals and games like that have shit grafics or overlook games like runescape )

so yer post me in your games and ill be happy and ill go on youtube like allways and have a little peek at what the games is all about.

From Michael

http://co.91.com/

http://www.waroflegends.com/

spineworld,casmo planet, free realms,maplestory and thats all the games that i know

im a girl and i say play Shaiya. its the EXACT same thing. i love it. i play it all day every day. just waiting till i can afford to play WoW. ITS INCREDIBLE! i kid you not.

There Nothing Best Than WoW But If You Wanna Dont Pay By Money Will Play WoW Private Server Is Awesome! No Need To Pay.Nice And Easy To Play.And Its Good Idea !

isn't wow mmorpg (Massively multiplayer online role-playing game) Just search for 'free mmorpg' and u'll get lots of diffeent sources to choose from

i say try allods online it just like wow but its free :) good luck

The number one game on the charts right now would be known as league of legends.

Great game, like wow, but intense. Intense of RpG its more of a MMO battle type of game. Try it out. Think of it as a n RTS. And then again its Free~~

The number one game on the charts right now would be known as league of legends.

Great game, like wow, but intense. Intense of RpG its more of a MMO battle type of game. Try it out. Think of it as a n RTS. And then again its Free~~

I personally don't like action games that much. My reflexes suck so I die easily and it's really annoying. :@

That's why I preffer less action based games, with more strategy and socializing.

go to google.com & search for free browser based games, online games, etc.

dragonest :)

Is Dragon Nest from Nexon safe to download? Windows 7 tells me its unsafe and won't run the downloaded file.

Nexon is a trusted company, so I wouldnt see why not.

As for the original question: You can buy game cards? like at walmart and stuff, WoW Gametime Cards, if you dont have a credit card, then these are your bestfriend.

gates of anderon, trust me, its a fricken replica of WoW

You should try runescape now, it has been improved!

A few games you could try are; War of the Immortals (not the same as battle of the immortals), EverquestII. Both of which have decent graphics, the controls are slightly different from world of warcraft however the graphics are similar.

I love apple shooter. It is the best archery game ever! Loads in just few seconds.

You must try!

And that's like World of Warcraft how exactly?

And that's like World of Warcraft how exactly?

You can use a bow in both games :)

LoL is a f2p. Also try ArcheAge. I think it is f2p. But you still have to wait for that one.

Nexon? As in Maplestory Nexon? :) I heard that there is an upcoming game ArcheAge to be handled by Trion Worlds. Might be worth checking out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.