steak + kidney with sage + onion gravy is good

Dude, kidney tastes like liver.

yes

Liver is better for you blood's iron content.

Don't care dude. Kidney tastes like liver and liver tastes like feet. I will not eat it.

I never saw you posting "feet" on this thread and then advising against it.
Than again, Liver is at least boneless.

I think I'll go and "feed" on dreams now.
G'night.

I think I'll go and "feed" on dreams now.

I'll feed on the nightmares then.

Two more pieces of Kentucky Fried Chicken with a glass of Hydrogin (gin and water). The gin is strictly there to kill the bacteria.

steak + kidney with sage + onion gravy is good

When I was in Germany last summer, my host made a beef and kidney roll (Nierenbraten) that tasted excellent. You can't even get kidneys in the store here.

Can you get feet?

Can you get feet?

If you are thinking pigs feet, those are disgusting. I read that in some Asian countries they eat chicken feet.

they eats dogs in some asian countries wtf

We will make it Chinese night for dinner and have sweet and sour pork over rice.

I heard that dog tastes a lot like pork. Never tried it though.

Ive got a friend from the middle east and his family used to eat some really wierd things but he never had a problem with it until he came here. i suppose you would get used to it. I mean, some english things like Black Pudding (pigs blood) seem a bit wierd to other people but i think that yeah, you just get used to it. Therefore i suppose that if you were used to eating dog, you wouldnt have a problem with uit, it would be normal.

Our dog at home pretty commonly eats those logs out of the cat's litter box. That could be the subject of another thought enlightening thread.

My dog has hunted and eaten severl different species of small animal for food. I know that can't be normal.

Popcorn and a movie later. (I won't be eating the movie).

I rented "The Bachelor" DVD staring Chris O'Donnell and Renee Zellweger (my favorite). Will be watching it at my GF's place. She has a large screen TV, and undoubtedly we will have some great popcorn to go along with it.

dude that movie is soooooo boring...

Thnk ive seen that one

i'll be eating something good tomorrow, going home for christmas.

I rented a DVD called "Cruel Intentions" with Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Gellar and Ryan Phillippe. Wonder if fish goes well with this rather spicy movie.

Watched the DVD with friends. Cooked the cod fish with lemon peels and some lemon juice, it and the movie went over very well. We ate it with potato wedges as a side dish.

Will be stopping by at my GF's parents for dinner, have to behave and keep my mouth shut, they are so darn conservative. I will most likely have a conservative meal, something like roast beef, carrots, and boiled or mashed potatoes

cool.

Doing the fish with lemon, honey + sweet potatoes (i think its called squash or butternut in some countries?) is nice

Sweet potatoes are yummy. Irish potatoes are yummier

cool.

Doing the fish with lemon, honey + sweet potatoes (i think its called squash or butternut in some countries?) is nice

Squash (most common are zucchini, butternut, acorn, summer, spaghetti squash) is a vegetable of its own. My mother cooks up a tasty medley of sliced zucchini squash and cabbage, steamed with a little pepper and onion. I have cooked it for my BF and he likes it.

Wow Ene, sounds like you are really into food. Do you like to cook?

I bought some sizzlers (beef rib steak) for after the holidays. Simple thing to cook, so you have time to return your gifts.

i wanna get some chicken soup..

Squash (most common are zucchini, butternut, acorn, summer, spaghetti squash) is a vegetable of its own. My mother cooks up a tasty medley of sliced zucchini squash and cabbage, steamed with a little pepper and onion. I have cooked it for my BF and he likes it.

According to wikipedia, my "sweet potato" is called a YAM in the USA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_potato

mashed "yams" with chicken cooked in lemon + honey + ginger is nice

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.