Is there such thing as fried beef?

Ever have burgers?

subway steak and cheese sandwich, toasted.

I mean the pure beef thing...freshly marinated then fried...like you do with the chicken...or fish...bwaha...maybe i'm just hungry...@_@

Is there such thing as fried beef?

Years ago we used to have Fondue parties, where we simmered a slice of raw beef on a skewer in boiling hot oil inside a Fondue pot. That all went well with plenty of freshly baked bread and wine. I think I still have that Fondue pot somewhere in the garage.

Years ago we used to have Fondue parties, where we simmered a slice of raw beef on a skewer in boiling hot oil inside a Fondue pot. That all went well with plenty of freshly baked bread and wine. I think I still have that Fondue pot somewhere in the garage.

I want to taste that thing you said. =p~~~. What exactly is the name of that thing? Fried beef?

Planning to order some Domino's later.

My folks have a hot oil deep frier build into their stove top. They use it for french fried potato wedges or mushrooms, but I remember my dad using it for beef slices. Beef goes in there only a minute or so. It's finger food and it does taste great.

I will see them this weekend, so I am going to talk my dad into deepfried beef strips.

I'll have some microwave chicken later.

microwave yuck

i like fondue - i like the ones where you dip the fruit into the chocolate or the vegetables into the cheese

>microwave yuck

agreed. but i'm a poor college student, nothing i can do, really.

I'll have some microwave chicken later.

I have eaten microwaved (nuked) dinners, some of them are pretty good, particularly when it's just for you and you are in a hurry.

When I am in hurry, I just nuke something like "Michelina's Budget Gourmet Zitti Parmesano", add a little extra cheese, and call it an Italian meal. I would not dare serving something like that to my GF.

I have done some consulting with smaller companies, where they just put a bank of microwave ovens and a freezer full of frozen meals into their workers' lunchroom. Seems to work pretty well.

Of course, I am a habitual sweet tooth and would rather go for a bag of cookies and hot java.

burger

Still have a nasty cold and it will be low salt chicken noodle soup out of a can.

peanut butter sandwich, no jelly, and a granola bar.

Meatloaf

My friends and I are going to a small campus coffee shop later that serves the most delicious "black forest cherry torte" oy, oy, there goes my trim waist!

hopefully pizza.

probably water.

would like steak.

Help, I am addicted to fried chicken!

>>Help, I am addicted to fried chicken!

So don't fry any chicken. Boil 'em and put some salt .

Probably spaghetti for me.

A bologna and mayo sandwich.

most likely leftovers and a glass of water.

most likely leftovers and a glass of water.

*chuckle*

Uhh.. What a completely useless thread..

Ugh...look what crawled out of the sewer. I'm sure to be having that for dinner tonight.

commented: MUHAHAHA -2

>>Ugh...look what crawled out of the sewer. I'm sure to be having that for dinner tonight.

Wtf!

Soaking the beans right now for something like a Boston bean soup.

My girlfriend...yummy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.