my wishes:
1. Peace on earth
2. A beautiful Girl-friend (i never had one :'( )

Oddly enough, your avatar scares me... @_@

a girlfriend? or one that is beautiful?

r d 2 mutually exclusive?

i want a 4GHz-processing speed,6GB RAM machine that will b an upgrade of d present 1GHz,1.5GB am using presently
someone please tap me so i can wake up:zzz:

commented: Too lazy to actually type all of the letters in those words? -3

i want a 4GHz-processing speed,6GB RAM machine that will b an upgrade of d present 1GHz,1.5GB am using presently

clock speed is stupid. A 2ghz Core2duo with one core disabled is still faster than a 3+ ghz pentium 4 in actual terms. they are just a more efficient design. Increasing clock speeds continually is totally unworkable, as intel found out.

i want a canon DSLR!

yeah Digital SLRs are nice. A colleagues 3MP nikon DSLR from when digicams were new (shes a professional photographer, she paid like £3500 in 1999 for it lol) kicks the ass of my "10mp" modern non-slr camera. Its much bulkier though (and it uses a really crappy memory card format which aint made anymore so shes stuck with like 64mb (which i suppose was quite a lot in the days when a 128mb usb key was like £80). Still ,it just shows that its the quakity of manufacture thats not important, not nececerially the pixel count.

I'd want for all the kids in the world to recieve a gift. No child should be giftless on xmas day.

>No child should be giftless on xmas day.
Except very naughty children :)

Pain killers that don't make me twitchier than Pillz-e the Squirrel, and a right eye that can focus and doesn't feel like it's about to explode.

A surprise would be nice.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.