I had seen his latest movie ... Around the world in 80 days .... he has done the movie in his natural style after a long time ... what do you think about it.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

I have not seen the movie but his choreography pwns. I like the Rush Hour movies.

I saw Jackie Chan in Drunken Master, done around the 70s or 80s, lol it was pretty funny.

Yes it was ... but what I loved was his movie .... Thunderbolt ... It was great. Did you see it. The racing was great ... also the fight ... and that emotional two or three moments. hehe.

No i havent seen that one, maybe I'll go rent it sometime. :cool:

Jackie Chan hasn't been doing good in his latest movies; IMO his good most recent movie was Rush Hour 2.

Yes Rush Hour 2 was also good funny movie ... But love Shanghai noon and Shanghai nights more.

jackie chan-- i love him. I love his movies a lot but I like the bloopers at the end of his movies even more:-D

He's too old now, though. His latest movies bombed real bad :(

jackie chan-- i love him. I love his movies a lot but I like the bloopers at the end of his movies even more:-D

Yes I also love the bloopers .... the most interesting part of his movies.

what is the first movie of jackie chan you saw.? :mrgreen:

For me, a Chinese one that probably most wouldn't know :)

Member Avatar for

I love Jackie Chan, and he is so cool. I love how he does his own stones. But i hated the Medallion. Have you seen "Gorgeous"? I like that movie. But the one i like the most is the Drunken Master.

Yes I have seen Gorgeous .. it was a different combination of action and love story ... rare to find out in English movies....

But my fav Jackie Chan movie is Thunderbolt and Rumble in the bronx.

Member Avatar for

He's too old now, though. His latest movies bombed real bad :(

too old? never! watch New Police Story - GREAT stunts fights action!!!

yes his latest movie ( around the world in 80 days ) proved that he hasnt become old yet :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.