Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by twomers

Skinny

Votes + Comments
Because I feel nice, I'll give you negative rep where it doesn't count
People with asparagus syndrome tend to be skinny, I recommend eating something else like potatoes which are packed with carbs!

I could shed about ten pounds, so I must be fat. For that I am pretty jolly, not fat and jolly enough to play Santa Claus.

Right now I'm normal borderline skinny, but I'm slowly gaining enough weight to put me squarely in the normal zone.

Exercise is a bitch though

Here is advice from Rodney Dangerfield:
"If your doctor tells you that you are too fat, change doctors."

I still have unrealistic expectations of getting back into the pants size I wore 5 years ago. When I'm in a real fantasy mood, I think about getting back into my AF uniforms. (I'm 11 years retired now.)

I still have unrealistic expectations of getting back into the pants size I wore 5 years ago. When I'm in a real fantasy mood, I think about getting back into my AF uniforms. (I'm 11 years retired now.)

LOL When I retired from AF in 1985 I put away my uniform and told my wife that I wanted to be buried in it. Well -- I don't think I can get one leg in it any more, they'd have to cut me up a lot :)

I just lost 5 lbs. Hurray! 5'7 for 154 lbs is not bad enuff...Am I fat or normal? hehe

Normal :cool ..
hight = 156 cmz, and i weigh 48 KGs ..

Votes + Comments
Hey you don't have to do everything I say immediately. But your pic is kinda sweet but then i'm not wearing my glasses. :)

Who gets to set the borderlines?

You could say common sense, but that is such a rare sense. So the borderlines are set by your own feelings.

Normal. According to that chart of height v weight i'm bam smack in the middle of underweight/overweight.

Votes + Comments
That's because all the calories you put on, you burn off at Tesco's.

Underweight: 6', and about 9.5 stone (I'm an American, and I vote for using stone; makes the numbers go way down :P).

Or, to put it a different way, I'd wear 30"x34" jeans (with a belt) if I could find them in the stores...

Wow, 6 foot tall and weighig 133 pounds, that is rather skinny. I am 6 foot 3 inches and weigh close to 200 pounds.

Skinny... although I'm trying to put on some more weight... I've gained 13 pounds in 2 years, yay! Currently I am 5'7" 130 lbs.

>> Wow, 6 foot tall and weighig 133 pounds, that is rather skinny. I am 6 foot 3 inches and weigh close to 200 pounds.
So one inch is about 22 pounds... I am 5 10/11 ish... so I'm 1573 pounds... that's not right.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.