Hi there,
I am Sharma from Chennai, India.

I have been working in the communication sector for more than 30 years and now heading the team at SNIPPED that I own.

My wife is a cancer patient but thanks to modern medical facilities, she is comforted. My earnings from this site goes for her medication. SNIPPED.

Thank you.
Regards
Sharma

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

welcome

Welcome to Daniweb. But i guess its against the community rules to promote your website this way :-/ !

I am sorry if my introduction is against the community rules. I did not write it for promotion. I only told about myself (as it is an introduction) and invited members to visit my site.
I do not know whether I can delete the introduction because I am new to the forum. I will look for any facility to delete and, if available, I will delete it.
Nice welcome.

I have snipped out the advertising stuff and left the rest :)

Welcome to DaniWeb.

Welcome to Daniweb! I am pretty sure you could put those links in your signature if you wanted to.

Welcome to Daniweb!

Hi there,

I have been working in the communication sector for more than 30 years and now heading the team at SNIPPED that I own.

I accept removing the links from my post. But after editing my posting looks absurd. "I am heading the team at SNIPPED that I own." Someone may think my company's name is "SNIPPED".
To my knowledge, the title of a person comes only because of the company. If the company name cannot be used, then the title has no value.
I kindly request you, the administrator / Moderator, to delete the whole text of my posting. I do not want to be part of this.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.