Aloha...
I'm |acid| from Malaysia. I'm still new to programming....have no working experience but I know a lil' thing or two. I was lurking around DaniW since last few months but only registered today ;) Hope u guys could spare me some ideas....

P/S: I'm not good with introductions....

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

:D Welcome to Daniweb ! I am sure you will learn a lot from this place !

I was hoping u could spare some motivations....but that'll do ;)

Tell me, how was it like working as a software engineer?

Working as a software engineer is fun. When you have work, you work your a55 off and you are a free bird when you don't have any work! :D

Sounds like the job for me :*

BTW, can u help me with these:-

"Write a program that reads text from one file and writes an edited version of the
same text to another file. The edited version is identical to the unedited version
except that every string of two or more consecutive blanks is replaced by a single
blank. Thus, the text is edited to remove any extra blank characters. Your program
should define a function that is called with the input-file and output-file streams
as arguments."

I've been working on this since last week but I can't find the right solutions for deleting the blank spaces.

First of all, this isnt the right forum to post your question. Secondly, you should show us what you have done so far. Thirdly, you have not mentioned which language you are supposed to use. Finally, we wont do any homeworks. :)

Yup yup....Truly sorry about that.

Welcome to Daniweb!

I'm obliged by the warm welcomes....Thank you

Aloha...
I'm |acid| from Malaysia. I'm still new to programming....have no working experience but I know a lil' thing or two. I was lurking around DaniW since last few months but only registered today ;) Hope u guys could spare me some ideas....

Welcome, it's good that you mustered up the courage to step in. If you've been lurking since summer, you'll certainly stick around now that you are in.

True, true....Besides, I hate to shake things up but some guys in here sure are 'meany'....:(

By the way, nav33n, I've done my homework....BY MYSELF....shish :@

Don't mistake being frank and open as being meany. You'll see--they're really nice.

Welcome! :)

True, true....Besides, I hate to shake things up but some guys in here sure are 'meany'....:(

By the way, nav33n, I've done my homework....BY MYSELF....shish :@

:P Good job!

efmesch: Yup...I know they don't really mean what they say...HAH!

nav33n: I was pretty lazy + stress yesterday

I came from a decent, humble and low profile background. Sometimes, I got really soft and easily touched.....hahaha...cancer my a33

anyway, thanks for the warm welcome guys..!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.