This thread is just in time for the holidays.
You make a wish like:
"I wish my OS would be more secure"
Then the next poster breaks it with something like this:
"Your wish has been granted, but China just has added 1000 new programmers specializing in writing virus and worm programs"

... and adds a new wish:
"I wish sick people would all get well"

... try to break that one!

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I wish all these people(new programmers and sick people who aren't sick anymore) suffer from amnesia!

I wish all these people(new programmers and sick people who aren't sick anymore) suffer from amnesia!

You are not following the rule.

You should have said:
"Your wish is granted, but all the healed people will suffer from amnesia"

Now add your own wish, something like:
"I wish there would be a Santa Claus"

I wish there would be no oxygen.

I wish there would be no oxygen.

Your wish has been granted, but Santa Claus has brought everyone an oxygen generator.

I wish there would be an honest politician!

Your wish has been granted, but Santa Claus has brought everyone an oxygen generator.

I wish there would be an honest politician!

Your wish has been granted, but all the tax payers and non-tax payers are now corrupted.

Your wish has been granted, but all the tax payers and non-tax payers are now corrupted.

Let's assume you read the rules and added your wish at the end, something like this:

"I wish there would no more poverty"

Your wish has been granted, but now my dollar is shot :-/

I wish could waste my life away to money, cars and hot girls.

Your wish has been granted. You'll soon discover that this is its own penalty.

I wish I knew something else to wish for.

Granted, but dude, just make sure your wife/gf/significant other does not find out about those curvy helpers that will be taking Santa's place on Christmas Eve.

I wish my goatee would just stop teasing and grow already!

Granted, but a goat just ate it.

I wish we had a law that a computer operating system could never be changed by the manufacturer, except to fix errors.

Granted, but Microsoft needs to increase its profit and invested in a bunch of politicians.

I wish I would find a willing girl.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.