Hi,
I've had my <BASE GK858> mp3 player for about 6 months and haven't encountered any problems until now. Recently I found that I could only fit 7 songs onto it, as opposed to the usual 50 or so. (NB. it holds 508 MB). When I connect the player to my computer and the folder opens, there is nothing in the folder, not even hidden files, and the Properties say that 470MB are used while 37MB are free. On the MP3 player itself, on the display in storage options it states that 92% is being used, while in the local folder it says that the MP3 player is empty. Can anyone please suggest things to try to fix the problem, and if not suggest what might be wrong with it. Any reply will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Casey

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb! However, you'll needto post your question int the Techies lounge/Gadgets and Gizmos section of the forum.

Welcome! Only 50 with 500 mb. I find that hard to believe seeing as I can fit about 200 on 500 mb.

Welcome! Only 50 with 500 mb. I find that hard to believe seeing as I can fit about 200 on 500 mb.

It all depends on the bitrate of the mp3 file.

@cjk93, Welcome to daniweb.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.