Hi there! This is my first time threading in this community. I'm new to CSS and HTML but think it's a great skill to have and through my job have acquired the responsibility of 'pimping' our myspace, or rather .... making it into a professional business page rather than just a myspace using other peoples pre-determined settings.

I know bits and bobs of CSS, but want to know if anyone has any tips on removing the 'soandso is in your extended network' and how to get rid of the stuff that says what star sign you are and your date of birth and whether you are single or not.

I also want some more information on personalising the features (such as the section that allows you to add them as a friend, send them a message etc)

and also how to add icons that you click on that becomes a link to another site.

In a nutshell ... I know I'm asking a lot. Do I need some kind of program or is it all about setting the style sheet myself?

HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

I love you guys

N xxx

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb. But this isn't the right forum to ask your question. :)

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Hi Nikki, welcome to DaniWeb. Try asking your question over in the HTML and CSS forum where you should get the help you are looking for.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.