Guys don't nag... they instruct... kidding :D

Well said. and I'm not kidding. It's time enough women humbled themselves and take their rightful places in our kitchens wearing aprons!

It annoys me when women take all our jobs because they want to be "equal" and don't do them properly because they were not built for them!

It annoys me when us minorities cry for equality, but turn around and accept special treatment for being black/hispanic/asian!

It annoys me when women whine so hard about being a woman, as though being a man is such a walk on a tropical beach!

It annoys me that people can still be extremely racist and get away with it in this day!

It annoys me when girls want me to be so delicate with their feelings, and turn around and walk all over mine!

It annoys me that many do not know, and/or accept the sins of their forefathers!

I agree with most of that except possibly the sins of our forefathers. I had no control over what they did, although I don't agree with it myself. I don't agree with the "women taking their rightful place" thing either.

Same here... "It's time enough women humbled themselves and take their rightful places in our kitchens wearing aprons!" That's a tad sexist especially when you talk about racism and special treatment. Makes your post seem quite empty.

Strange women who call me sweety and honey. Drives me up the wall because I might not even know them! If a man said that to a strange woman he would get arrested for sexual harrasment.

Strange women who call me sweety and honey. Drives me up the wall because I might not even know them! If a man said that to a strange woman he would get arrested for sexual harrasment.

I would only call a strange man 'sweety' or 'honey', if he is old enough and doesn't stand a chance in hell to be such.

No wonder he hates being called a 'sweety'...

My pet peeve is when people brag constantly about everything....

Oh and when you try to tell someone something that you did that was really cool or it was a hard accomplishment and the person your telling this to lies about doing something better so that they can have all the fame...

THATS ANNOYING

People that shoot at you during quail hunting.

judgemental people that look at you down there nose

annoying things that people do :-

gnawing
snoring
farting (in public)
chicks laughing for no reasons
policy of appeasement
wearing absurd colored goggles
wearing pole like heels
not believing that ur honest
"ladies first" adam ate the apple first.
etc etc etc.

People spitting on roads or throwing garbage out of their cars.

People spitting on roads or throwing garbage out of their cars.

at how many palces has the govt. installed grabage bins along roads ??

Swallowing spit causes infection (if ur suffering from cold or disease).

moreover what harm will 2-3 ml of water (spit) bring...... Its actually saving our medical bills.

We Pay ROAD TAX to get roads cleaned as it comes under maintainence.

PS - I am also a delihite.

>>Swallowing spit causes infection (if ur suffering from cold or disease).
Better not kiss anyone then :)

People who post responses to something that was posted in page 2 not remembering that their response will appear at the end of page 5.

Give us a clue! If you are responding to a specific post - point to it.

at how many palces has the govt. installed grabage bins along roads ??

Swallowing spit causes infection (if ur suffering from cold or disease).

moreover what harm will 2-3 ml of water (spit) bring...... Its actually saving our medical bills.

We Pay ROAD TAX to get roads cleaned as it comes under maintainence.

PS - I am also a delihite.

Since you are a Delhite you must have noticed a certain thing that people chew and spit not just on roads. You also have no problem in littering. Eat a bag of chips and throw it out of the car. Let the government do all the work. It is because of this that the city is in a sorry state. Is it that difficult to dump garbage in the proper location?

that "certain thing" is also the coz of govt. the could have easily banned tobacco and beetle leaf but they didn't Why coz its one of the biggest revenue source.

>>let the govt. do all the work ----- They are PAID for it.

The less work the government has to do the lower our taxes will be.

that "certain thing" is also the coz of govt. the could have easily banned tobacco and beetle leaf but they didn't Why coz its one of the biggest revenue source.

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.
President John F. Kennedy

One of the greatest thing ever said.

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.
President John F. Kennedy

One of the greatest thing ever said.

Actually Its not possible to do anything for my country I my country hammerhead....unless your licking a certain section's a** ....I hope u understand what I am pointing towards hammerhead..... *hint* reservations not only edu. but others too.

Moreover, I come from a state where people who actually did something for the country were shot down..... *hint* Siwan Bihar,,,Shabbuddin.

So, the best you can do I to pack your bags for a better place ;)

He he you have a point there. India has the worst politics, corruption etc etc you know. But my point here is only about littering and nothing else.

I feel its necessary for people to take responsibility for the state of their city. And this is the least they can do. I you still disagree its okay with me. Lets not deviate from the topic.

He he you have a point there. India has the worst politics, corruption etc etc you know. But my point here is only about littering and nothing else.

I feel its necessary for people to take responsibility for the state of their city. And this is the least they can do. I you still disagree its okay with me. Lets not deviate from the topic.

I litter to get sadistic pleasure........ I am atleast making the govt. spend a bit more on cleanig.....from the money which would have otherwise gone as bribe or subsidy to the "virtually" poor people who just want subsidy.

Society's most redundent comment:

"Thank you very much, I appreciate it."

Watch CNN and other news organizations, they all say the same thing.

It's like deja vu, it's like daja vu!

I'm Michael Cruz and I approve of this post.

"ladies first" adam ate the apple first.

If you're going to reference that, then please get the point right. One, it wasn't an apple, and two, Eve ate it first. Adam's crime was that he knew what it would do, and he neither stopped Eve, nor refused it himself.

If you're going to reference that, then please get the point right. One, it wasn't an apple, and two, Eve ate it first. Adam's crime was that he knew what it would do, and he neither stopped Eve, nor refused it himself.

:icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

Here I thought that Eve ate Adam's apple. That would hurt!

I don't like folks that drive their vehicle without a muffler.

got confused from the fact that god told adam first not to eat apples////// anways I just wanted to say that no one should be given preference coz of their sex it should be equal for all.

Society's most redundent comment:

"Thank you very much, I appreciate it."

Watch CNN and other news organizations, they all say the same thing.

It's like deja vu, it's like daja vu!

I'm Michael Cruz and I approve of this post.

Wow, someone is annoyed by people being polite - now that annoys me!

Being polite is one thing, back stabbing and ass kissing another. Maybe he was talking about the latter ones...

Being polite is one thing, back stabbing and ass kissing another. Maybe he was talking about the latter ones...

Even back stabbing ass-kissers should be polite - just like in Judo and Aikido, one should be polite while lowering them to the floor

You missed the point of my post; the problem is that back stabbers and ass-kissers are also polite so it becomes pretty difficult to distinguish between them and the people who are *actually* polite and mean what they say.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.