Do you play any games regularly?
Tell us what games you like to play, or if you like a bit of everything, what types of games you like.
What I Like:
Genres: First Person Shooters, Real Time Strategy, Some RPG's.
Particluar Games: ut2004, quakes (I, II, III, IIIA) (oo quake 4 soon), starcraft, Age of (Empires I/ Empries II/Mythology), sacrifice. A few Others.
I guess i like alot,also sudoku
Anyhows tell me what you like

Recommended Answers

All 50 Replies

The only games i have installed are Sims Life STories and NFS Most Wanted. I only ever give each a little playtime on Weekends because I get so busy and never find time for my computer/self anymore.

O woe is me...

Not generally. I am more of a console person. The only ones I play are Alexander, Sims

Currently I play Team Fortress 2, Half Life 2: Death Match. Sauerbraten, and Nexuiz.

I was playing Driver-parallel lines some days ago. Now i am playing NFS-UG2. I will be playing Bioshock soon.

Midtown Madness 2,
GTA Series
Test Drive Unlimited.

Battlefield 2 and 1942
Operation Flashpoint and Armed Assault
Guild Wars
The Movies
Sim City 4
Civilization 3
Command and Conquer Generals
Command and Conquer 3
Fallout 1/2

The Movies

wats that about?

Battlefield 2 and 1942
Operation Flashpoint and Armed Assault
Guild Wars
The Movies
Sim City 4
Civilization 3
Command and Conquer Generals
Command and Conquer 3
Fallout 1/2

Wow dude ! You play alot of games ! :)

lol good old bennet, the gaming nerd :D
I play:
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Call of Duty 4
Command and conquer Generals + Zero Hour
Command and Conquer 3
N (brilliant flash game)
Team Fortress 2 occasionally
Half Life 2
Portal (Fabulous)
& Rise and Fall Civilisations at War
So quite a collection :P

wats that about?

Movies is a game like sims/the tycoon games where you make films and sell them and build up your studio, keep your actos happy. Needs a good PC.

On the computer, I occasionally go to LAN parties with my friends and we've played mostly DotA but some Starcraft, Supreme Commander, and MW4. Other than that, I don't play much on the computer (Halo 3 ftw)

Second Life. Not that much anymore. But the last game I played on my PC was Battlefield 2.
Last game I played on any PC...Counter Strike Source at my friend Kevin's.

I've done a LAN 'party' (gathering seems to be a better word), lets re-phrase:
I've done a a LAN gathering around Bennets house before and played BF2 with another mate of ours, on Bennets own server :P Quite fun, 3 guys against an army of bots on hard :)

I am currently slogging through Space Hack but for thrills I play:
Quake 4
HalfLife2++
Sin: emergence
Max Payne2
Prey
UFO
for Xmas, I am going to buy myself Crysis and then all other games/gaming will stop -except I play a PBeM post-apocalyptic computer-moderated game from MadCentral call Twilight Earth.

Somebody had a copy of "The Age of Empires II" in the dorm last semester. I liked the graphics pretty well. The sound is okay too, if you connect a boom box. Nice way to kill time.

Try and find The Conquerers Expansion Pack for AOE II its good.

Try and find The Conquerers Expansion Pack for AOE II its good.

IIRC, Spanish were way overpowered in the expansion. And Brits ftw. But yeah, AoE 2 was good times. Freshman year of college, my roommate and I would play a game every morning before classes :P

I like playing Counter Strike, NFS, and Civilization..

I play the part of a HID. But it's a cameo role. so you've probably never heard of me.

Do you play any games regularly?
Tell us what games you like to play, or if you like a bit of everything, what types of games you like.
What I Like:
Genres: First Person Shooters, Real Time Strategy, Some RPG's.
Particluar Games: ut2004, quakes (I, II, III, IIIA) (oo quake 4 soon), starcraft, Age of (Empires I/ Empries II/Mythology), sacrifice. A few Others.
I guess i like alot,also sudoku
Anyhows tell me what you like

[spam snipped]

I've done a a LAN gathering around Bennets house before and played BF2 with another mate of ours, on Bennets own server :P Quite fun, 3 guys against an army of bots on hard :)

gibait lannage but serunsons pc only did 10/100 so he never got to reap the benefits

oh well, does it matter!
My computer is way older than yours and can play COD4, and what was that yours can't handle it?
Awww didums :D

*i meant to say gigabit lannage

and my pc can play COD4? . My graphics card is an x800pro 256mb and runs it fune. My CPu and RAM also pwn your face.

starcraft, halo, medal of honor, and others, but i'm mostly an xbox gamer.

Do Bennet and Serunson know each other in real life?

This would point to, yes.

gibait lannage but serunsons pc only did 10/100 so he never got to reap the benefits

100 to 1G is overkill for anything except high-traffic network segments; games hardly, if ever, fall into that category.

we were doing a rathere intense game and using VOIP

For me...it's flight simulators and NSF!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.