Do you play any games regularly?
Tell us what games you like to play, or if you like a bit of everything, what types of games you like.
What I Like:
Genres: First Person Shooters, Real Time Strategy, Some RPG's.
Particluar Games: ut2004, quakes (I, II, III, IIIA) (oo quake 4 soon), starcraft, Age of (Empires I/ Empries II/Mythology), sacrifice. A few Others.
I guess i like alot,also sudoku
Anyhows tell me what you like

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Serunson

The only games i have installed are Sims Life STories and NFS Most Wanted. I only ever give each a little playtime on Weekends because I get so busy and never find time for my computer/self anymore.

O woe is me...

I was playing Driver-parallel lines some days ago. Now i am playing NFS-UG2. I will be playing Bioshock soon.

Battlefield 2 and 1942
Operation Flashpoint and Armed Assault
Guild Wars
The Movies
Sim City 4
Civilization 3
Command and Conquer Generals
Command and Conquer 3
Fallout 1/2

Battlefield 2 and 1942
Operation Flashpoint and Armed Assault
Guild Wars
The Movies
Sim City 4
Civilization 3
Command and Conquer Generals
Command and Conquer 3
Fallout 1/2

Wow dude ! You play alot of games ! :)

lol good old bennet, the gaming nerd :D
I play:
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Call of Duty 4
Command and conquer Generals + Zero Hour
Command and Conquer 3
N (brilliant flash game)
Team Fortress 2 occasionally
Half Life 2
Portal (Fabulous)
& Rise and Fall Civilisations at War
So quite a collection :P

wats that about?

Movies is a game like sims/the tycoon games where you make films and sell them and build up your studio, keep your actos happy. Needs a good PC.

On the computer, I occasionally go to LAN parties with my friends and we've played mostly DotA but some Starcraft, Supreme Commander, and MW4. Other than that, I don't play much on the computer (Halo 3 ftw)

Second Life. Not that much anymore. But the last game I played on my PC was Battlefield 2.
Last game I played on any PC...Counter Strike Source at my friend Kevin's.

Attachments CSS.jpg 48.62 KB

I've done a LAN 'party' (gathering seems to be a better word), lets re-phrase:
I've done a a LAN gathering around Bennets house before and played BF2 with another mate of ours, on Bennets own server :P Quite fun, 3 guys against an army of bots on hard :)

I am currently slogging through Space Hack but for thrills I play:
Quake 4
HalfLife2++
Sin: emergence
Max Payne2
Prey
UFO
for Xmas, I am going to buy myself Crysis and then all other games/gaming will stop -except I play a PBeM post-apocalyptic computer-moderated game from MadCentral call Twilight Earth.

Somebody had a copy of "The Age of Empires II" in the dorm last semester. I liked the graphics pretty well. The sound is okay too, if you connect a boom box. Nice way to kill time.

Try and find The Conquerers Expansion Pack for AOE II its good.

IIRC, Spanish were way overpowered in the expansion. And Brits ftw. But yeah, AoE 2 was good times. Freshman year of college, my roommate and I would play a game every morning before classes :P

Do you play any games regularly?
Tell us what games you like to play, or if you like a bit of everything, what types of games you like.
What I Like:
Genres: First Person Shooters, Real Time Strategy, Some RPG's.
Particluar Games: ut2004, quakes (I, II, III, IIIA) (oo quake 4 soon), starcraft, Age of (Empires I/ Empries II/Mythology), sacrifice. A few Others.
I guess i like alot,also sudoku
Anyhows tell me what you like

[spam snipped]

I've done a a LAN gathering around Bennets house before and played BF2 with another mate of ours, on Bennets own server :P Quite fun, 3 guys against an army of bots on hard :)

gibait lannage but serunsons pc only did 10/100 so he never got to reap the benefits

oh well, does it matter!
My computer is way older than yours and can play COD4, and what was that yours can't handle it?
Awww didums :D

*i meant to say gigabit lannage

and my pc can play COD4? . My graphics card is an x800pro 256mb and runs it fune. My CPu and RAM also pwn your face.

This would point to, yes.

gibait lannage but serunsons pc only did 10/100 so he never got to reap the benefits

100 to 1G is overkill for anything except high-traffic network segments; games hardly, if ever, fall into that category.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.