Do Bennet and Serunson know each other in real life?

yes. we go to the same college etc...

Loved 1, but 3 never really hooked me...

2 is a lot more like 1 than 3

yeah which one?

I used to play AOE II with the conquerors expansion (old game, like 2000)

AOE 3 conquerors

i want to try call of duty 4.
been playing guitar hero and rock band for the past 2 weeks. the greatest games ever invented.

Found a floppy with Battle Chess on it the other day. After searching for a drive for it I copied it to my computer and it works. I've been playing nothing but that.

well im more of a console gamer but i do like:

unreal tournament 3
the orange box: portal/team fortress
Call of duty 4
Counter strike source
Battefield/battelfield 2

loving my old school ROMS on PC at the moment too you cant beat the original mario games.

for the console though i dont think there is a better game out there right now than Halo 3! (just an opinion)

Die hard PC gamer here...

I play:

Unreal Tournament 2004 (Invasion and deathmatch)
Half Life 2 Deathmatch
Company Of Heroes (once I install it LOL)

Does playing online flash games count? I found a neat 'golf' kind of one with planets and gravity.

I just got CRYSIS - all I can say is WOW! Huge map to run around in, multiple strategies (sneak past, hide and snipe, or full frontal attack) to use -- a really great follow-up to FarCry (though not a continuation of that story).

This game rocks!

And I am still working 12 hour shifts - I say "hi" to my partner occasionally. She is wonderful, 'low maintenance"(her term) and does not mind hearing the screams in the background as another enemy bites the dust/bites my a**. I bought her a new, bigger, digital tv for xmas -- and I join her in the living room where we both have our laptops.

<<why am I wasting my time here when i could be killing something -- bye>>

I have seen some gameplay movies for Crysis, the graphics are some of the best I have ever seen. GameSpot also said that they were the best graphics they saw in 2007, and some of the best ever.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.