I don't remember my dreams too often....but was dreaming about the DC-9 aircraft(NWA) i'll be flying on in a few months time. One of the members here assured me they are really safe.

I keep dreaming about moving into this huge old house. I really like the house, it has a lot of charm, but it's not in good repair. So my folks and I go around trying to fix things. We keep finding more and more rooms. Some with holes in the floor and walls, leaky windows, furniture that's broken, doors to the outside that don't lock.

On one side of the house is a beautiful lake, and on the other side is a 100 foot cliff right next to the front entrance.

Beats me why I dream this.

I was raped by my boss. -_-

^
eww .. O_o
a perfect nightmare ..

commented: lol..ok! my mistake! +2

wtf this thread is wierd

^
eww .. O_o
a perfect nightmare ..

Not if your boss is a sex bomb :P

The most recent thing i am dreaming about is getting a cool set of alloys for my car !!!! maybe 23's ............ :D

Not if your boss is a sex bomb :P

He's a 40 yr old monster. =s

He's a 40 yr old monster. =s

:( Aww damn!

commented: told you, eww >_< +4

lol

:( Aww damn!

And I think he's still a virgin. =z

And I think he's still a virgin. =z

ROFLMAO! 40 year old virgin!

>> I was raped by my boss. -_-
Bet if you tried hard enough you could get him for sexual assault or something.

>>Bet if you tried hard enough you could get him for sexual assault or something.

I don't want to get fired. LOL

lol

I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.
-- Bill Gates

Every dream I've ever had in life has come true ten times over.
-- Steve Wozniak

Every dream I've ever had in life has come true ten times over.
-- Steve Wozniak

What a dreamer, after all he turned an apple somebody had taken a bite out off into a computer.

In my dream last night I went through someones very large home and unclogged all the toilets. Maybe I should be a plumber and be rich.

One of my nightmares when I was young (jr.hi.) was being chased by Grizzly bears,
Er, Grizzly bears roller skating
Well, actually Grizzly bears roller skating backwards I laugh now but I used to wake up in cold sweets with my heart racing. I can still picture them

One of my nightmares when I was young (jr.hi.) was being chased by Grizzly bears,
Er, Grizzly bears roller skating
Well, actually Grizzly bears roller skating backwards I laugh now but I used to wake up in cold sweets with my heart racing. I can still picture them

Along the confession of Bill Gates, did you read lots of books, lots of books about backwards roller skating grizzly bears?

I don't much remember my dreams.. Lack of imagination, perhaps? :P

Or, possibly, presence of sleep? I know I only remember mine when I wake up in the middle of them.

Last night, I had this terrible dream.
I made a wonderful powerful machine all by myself. I then was pressing a few
buttons on it in different colors. The whole thing was going in front of my house
on the lawn. This thing started on pressing a button. I had no idea how to stop it.
It rolled off into my house like a bulldozer. It went straight into my house breaking
my house into two halves. My whole house got destroyed and went into some
sort of powder. I woke up terrified and got relieved after seeing my
house in its true form. How was that..??

Someone called me, she said that I'm the father of her child..And I don't even know her.. -_-

I dream about food a lot, and then wake up hungry!

Must be overweight... :P

i dream about her???

In my dreams I am as skinny as a cancer patient, despite all the good food. My dreams are in full color. Oh yes, I dream in English which is not my mother tongue.

fall into chasm and never got the base of chasm...
scared one...

i dream i can fly....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.