What really offends me is people who are easily offended.

Dave Sinkula commented: Aye. +12

I'm not certain exactly how one would "do atheism" in public. Have you ever seen anything that would qualify? I can't say that I have really, so that one is a bit confusing.

By demanding freedom from religion.

commented: Huzzah. +12

I'm not certain exactly how one would "do atheism" in public. Have you ever seen anything that would qualify? I can't say that I have really, so that one is a bit confusing.

Yes. Daily.

>> Yes. Daily.
I haven't... Not in real live, anyways. You see things on TV about it all the time. Especially movies, etc, though the converse exists too. Seems to be in a state of equilibrium for the moment... What do you see, Dave?

She was a little rude though, right?

That said, that article seems a little bias, doesn't it?

People that deliberately misspell a politician's name, thinking they are so smart about it.

That's their problem, not yours, so long as you can recognize the reference. If you allow that to offend you, then you've given them power over you.

That's their problem, not yours, so long as you can recognize the reference. If you allow that to offend you, then you've given them power over you.

You are right, misspellings of that kind are childish stuff from the likes of Rush.

She might have been trying to brainwash the driver. That could clearly affect his driving ability.

M'kay.

Is that kinda like saying, "Give me ONE example." And then when someone does, saying, "Okay, give me another example."? :p

When the speaker told the Northern Ireland audience that she was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, "Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"

Is that a true story... Link anywhere... cause that's a pretty stupid thing to say.

Oh... it was Quentin Crisp who said that... stupid Irish people.

Yes it was a note from Quentin Crisp.

People that trust anything written on the Internet.

Religious sects that ask their followers to kill for Christ or Allah.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.