What are you guys gunna cut off/start doing from 2008?

I think I'm gunna start being more emotionally available. Whatever that means :idea:

Recommended Answers

All 33 Replies

Im gonna lose some weight

No more New Year's resolutions.

Im gonna lose some weight

same here :ooh: ..

commented: Matlab aap bhaari bharkam ho? ;-) +20
commented: I agree, your height to weigth ratio doesn't boad well. +13

lol i love your avatar Sulley

Yeh me too it's funny

lol i love your avatar Sulley

I like it too! Maybe we need a thread for the best avatar.

Thank you :$ ..

Member Avatar for iamthwee

My New Year's resolution is to be more considerate to others.

commented: :cool: all the best .. but we like you the way you are now :D :P +3
commented: I agree with Sulley. +6

hahahahahahahaha

You know, I can't exactly tell if he's being serious or not. You know it's bad when that happens....

I hate the whole concepts of New years resolution. It is only the start of a new year and I do not see any importance in it whatsoever.

my new year's resolution is to see the next new year in :)

I hate the whole concepts of New years resolution. It is only the start of a new year and I do not see any importance in it whatsoever.

Wow...

i want to finish my graduate project (my mom always asked me when i will get the graduate) :) and get a good job as fast i can.

Wow...

Wow what?

that thought was private. Besides, you might get offended if I voice it.

I'll try to be a bit calm (for a change ;)) and more resolute in pursuing my goals..

my new year's resolution is to see the next new year in

I wish that you enjoy many many many more new years yet :)

I will be working hard to make all New Years new.

that thought was private. Besides, you might get offended if I voice it.

I respect that it was a private though however I would not be offended by it. It is merely your opinion and I generally try not to worry about peoples opinion of me.

i want to getting of best of C#...haha..

land a tre

Huh? :?:

^
he wishes to land on a tree :?:
yea, right .. :X

Maybe he wants to chop one down. Tsk, don't you know that's bad Mr. Elite? Global Warming is bad enough as it is!

Seriously though, I'm gunna start making dates to go out and take pictures. And take this photography hobby seriously. There's so much beauty to capture on this island

commented: i strongly agree! and ill do the same too .. -_- good luck +3

land a tre

why is it that every post you make is utterly incomprehensible??? . Stop it with the "leet speek" - its against the rules.

Watch less TV in an effort to raise my IQ.

Watch less TV in an effort to raise my IQ.

What about just watching programs on The Discovery Channel, The History Channel, National Geographic, etc? :)

Ugh. Nat Geo is becoming more and more sucky these days. At least discovery is fun (but comforming to vegaseats sentiment)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.