What are you guys gunna cut off/start doing from 2008?

I think I'm gunna start being more emotionally available. Whatever that means :idea:

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet
Featured Replies
  • [QUOTE=jbennet;496956]Im gonna lose some weight[/QUOTE] same here :ooh: .. Read More

Maybe he wants to chop one down. Tsk, don't you know that's bad Mr. Elite? Global Warming is bad enough as it is! Seriously though, I'm gunna start making dates to go out and take pictures. And take this photography hobby seriously. There's so much beauty to capture on this … Read More

You know, I can't exactly tell if he's being serious or not. You know it's bad when that happens....

I hate the whole concepts of New years resolution. It is only the start of a new year and I do not see any importance in it whatsoever.

I hate the whole concepts of New years resolution. It is only the start of a new year and I do not see any importance in it whatsoever.

Wow...

i want to finish my graduate project (my mom always asked me when i will get the graduate) :) and get a good job as fast i can.

that thought was private. Besides, you might get offended if I voice it.

my new year's resolution is to see the next new year in

I wish that you enjoy many many many more new years yet :)

that thought was private. Besides, you might get offended if I voice it.

I respect that it was a private though however I would not be offended by it. It is merely your opinion and I generally try not to worry about peoples opinion of me.

Maybe he wants to chop one down. Tsk, don't you know that's bad Mr. Elite? Global Warming is bad enough as it is!

Seriously though, I'm gunna start making dates to go out and take pictures. And take this photography hobby seriously. There's so much beauty to capture on this island

Votes + Comments
i strongly agree! and ill do the same too .. -_- good luck

land a tre

why is it that every post you make is utterly incomprehensible??? . Stop it with the "leet speek" - its against the rules.

Watch less TV in an effort to raise my IQ.

What about just watching programs on The Discovery Channel, The History Channel, National Geographic, etc? :)

Ugh. Nat Geo is becoming more and more sucky these days. At least discovery is fun (but comforming to vegaseats sentiment)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.