Well, I've never actually used paypal before, so I have a few questions i hope someone can answer.

I'm going to be getting payed by this person who I have already done services for, and I was wondering what would be the worst thing this person can do. For example, can he send money to my paypal and I receive and think everything is fine, and he does like a charge back and he takes my money away? Or does once he send the payment, there is no way of getting it back (besides contacting paypal support)?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I am pretty sure that PayPal is secure, I've never had a problem with it before. I think it is like a bank, it even is backed by the F.D.I.C.

Scott of course you never had a problem with it before you dont have any memeber. But you are right once you send funds you cant take them back.

Well, I've never actually used paypal before, so I have a few questions i hope someone can answer.

I'm going to be getting payed by this person who I have already done services for, and I was wondering what would be the worst thing this person can do. For example, can he send money to my paypal and I receive and think everything is fine, and he does like a charge back and he takes my money away? Or does once he send the payment, there is no way of getting it back (besides contacting paypal support)?

I believe that once you're sent money there's no way for the person to take it back without contacting paypal staff, also the servers are secure so you don't need to worry about someone getting your address or credit card number

Thanks for the info everyone.

no problem, good luck! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.