I hope everyone has a great newyear's party tonight. I just got a glimpse on TV of the New Year fireworks display that Austrilia put on. Wow! It was a glorious display. We usually have similar displays all over the USA. When I was a kid in 1950s we used to have televised lots of parties at various large clubs and live big bands such as Tomy Dorsy. Sad but they are all gone now and so are all those parties. Seems that young people today just don't know how to party, party, and party some more.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Seems that young people today just don't know how to party, party, and party some more.

That's what you think :twisted:

Happy New Year Folks!

Happy New Years!

Wish you all a Happy New Year!

Happy 2008!

Happy New Year 2008.... I wish the Best for you all

Happy New Year all.

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

HAPPY NEW YEAR
To all of my Friends, Members, Mods, Admins...

I will back very soon..tomorrow is my N+ Exam.

Hny! :)

Happy new year - I hope we all have a superb 2008 :)

>> Seems that young people today just don't know how to party, party, and party some more.
You're just trying to wind us up, I take it!

Happy new year, y'all.

>> tomorrow is my N+ Exam.
As in the second or first? Either way ... nasty.

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Today (Second) i have completed the battle of N+ and got 68%...passed successfully :) Now I think I have to wish new year now ;)

Happy New Year! Only the best to all of you!

Well, January isn't quite over yet, so Happy 2008 to the DaniWebbers. May there be less war and more work and money.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.