What type of Video games do you like/enjoy the most?

Mine would have to be racing games! :)

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Like racing, but simualtions take the cake

I still play Contra, double dragon & karate kid for NES...can't forget all that blowing into the console & cartidges!

Multi-player Massive Online Role-playing game, the best type of game of all.

I vote for Adventure

MMORPG's FTW!

BTW, the poll is broken as Multiplayer / Single Player games are not genres but playing modes.

i vote for sports but actually i play others game too. i m really like to played winning eleven (i just like to play football game)...
i play medal of honor, crysis, tenchu, etc ...

i cant really say i like one genre more than another as it also depends on how im playing it. Computer based games then personally startegy is where its at, whereas consoles i like action/adventure/rpg im guessing others will have different preferences too.

BTW, the poll is broken as Multiplayer / Single Player games are not genres but playing modes.

Yeah i see that now :D lol

If you beg real hard, you might get Queen Dani to remove that from the otherwise very good poll.

Also, in the title is the "you you" supposed to be a w?

Adventure, and racing ..
but voted for racing ..

Nice pick Sulley's Boo!
Also random but cool pic on ur avatar :D

commented: :P Merciiiiiiii +4

Nice pick Sulley's Boo!
Also random but cool pic on ur avatar :D

I believe that in next year, Sulley's Boo avatar will probally not 2 fingers kissing each other, but 2 exhausted fingers with a very small finger.

I believe that in next year, Sulley's Boo avatar will probally not 2 fingers kissing each other, but 2 exhausted fingers with a very small finger.

Haha

I'm surprised by the amount that said "I don't play video games". Surely they dabble from time to time...

Pinball.

REAL pinball, not fake on a screen.

football games

ALL polls on DaniWeb are broken anyway, because they must use either the broken Plurality Voting System (multiple choice) or the broken Approval Voting System (check the boxes). Both introduce biases.

I guess I play Role Playing games and have the funnest amount of time playing them.Now I just play Guitar Hero.:P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.