Since the topic has been hijacked into the typical "hate the liberals" thingy, lets return to something more sensible.

Any guess who will be running against whom?

Could be McCain with surprise running mate Paul Wolfowitz against Obama and Opra.

Dave Sinkula commented: Perhaps quit hijacking my threads and making them into what they're not, then. There is such a thing as tread drift, you know. -2
Sturm commented: n/a +4

Obama needs to select a running mate that will help with the "weak on defense" perception.

I'm thinking Richard Perle.

Obama needs to select a running mate that will help with the "weak on defense" perception.

I'm thinking Richard Perle.

Hehe, very funny! I assume Donald Rumsfeld would be available too! On the Republican side McCain should pick somebody wiser and older. Maybe Nancy Reagan?

Barack 'Che' Obama

"Inappropriate" is when a campaign worker passes gas in the office. "Inappropriate" is when someone tells you the three people they most fear in life are Osama, Obama and Chelsea's mama.

:icon_lol:

Most voters willingly believe what they wish.

How about an Obama and Alan Greenspan ticket.

Judging from Dave's silly hate notes about Obama, Barack must be a real thread to McCain. To compensate for that, I suggest that old McCain pick Jesse Jackson as his running mate.

"Judging from Dave's silly hate notes about Obama, Barack must be a real thread to McCain."

For all those who think they are speaking for my thoughts, please stop. If you want to discuss issues, opinions on events, and such feel free. But the stupid attacks on words that are put into my mouth diminish the value of the presenter.

For all those who think they are speaking for my thoughts, please stop. If you want to discuss issues, opinions on events, and such feel free. But the stupid attacks on words that are put into my mouth diminish the value of the presenter.

Maybe you should stop giving candidates silly names! Otherwise you look silly yourself!

Barack 'Che' Obama is inappropriate.

That's the title of the article. Again, stop putting words in my mouth.

That's the title of the article. Again, stop putting words in my mouth.

Sorry, I thought you really meant it!

Maybe you should stop giving candidates silly names! Otherwise you look silly yourself!

The media really needs to learn that lesson.

I think Ron Paul really has a chance in Texas.. In the most liberal city in the entire state, Austin, almost EVERYONE is a Ron Paul supporter. I see bumper stickers, posters, etc. supporting Ron Paul all the time. He could definitely take Texas ;-)

Ron Paul would make a good running mate for McCain. At least he has some ideas about the economy.

I am sure Hillary will pull it off due to the super delegates (mostly old fashioned politicians). Her running mate could be perpetual whiner Edwards.

Has anyone seen the article on the front page of one of America's smut magazines that says Bill and Hillary will get a divorce if Hillary looses the election? I thought that was pretty funny, but probably not true.

Has anyone seen the article on the front page of one of America's smut magazines that says Bill and Hillary will get a divorce if Hillary looses the election? I thought that was pretty funny, but probably not true.

Great discovery there AD! That means only one thing, Bill wants to be her running mate if she wins. Wonder if that would be legal?

My guess:
Obama and Ted Kennedy for the Dems

McCain and Colin Powell for the Reps

Ted Kennedy?:icon_lol:

Great discovery there AD! That means only one thing, Bill wants to be her running mate if she wins. Wonder if that would be legal?

Bill could not be her running mate because he is not eligible to be President. He still would be ineligible even if he were not a former President because the Pres and VB can not be from the same state (or so I've heard).

Ah, yes.

Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution requires an elector to the Electoral College to vote for a president and a vice president, at least one of whom must be from a different state than the elector. This requirement was added to prevent electors from voting for their favorite sons in presidential elections.

And of course the 12th Amendment.

But are Bill and Hillary that close that they both live in the same state?

Ah, yes.
And of course the 12th Amendment.

But are Bill and Hillary that close that they both live in the same state?

Good point :)

Thanks to the 12th Amendment we won't have to put up with an ill conceived Hill and Bill, or Dick and Bush ticket.

commented: funny +1

Thanks to the 12th Amendment we won't have to put up with an ill conceived Hill and Bill, or Dick and Bush ticket.

LOL! :)

John McCain should pick Bill O'Reilly as his running mate. The 'no_spin man' will bring him back into the conservative folds.

Barack Obama needs to pick a white woman to balance his ticket. Maybe something really smart like Rachel Maddow.

Fille chaude! Rachel Maddow, very attractive, very energetic and very smart (doctorate in political science). One of the few persons who stands up to the ever so loud and boring conservatives.

A poll of voters in 2004's presidential campaign found individuals changed their mind leading up to the election more times than any other election ever. Furthermore, 15 percent of polled voters made their decision at their voting station.

This is why a dirty smear at the last minute works best!

None of them are worth the powder ... Too bad the U.S. can't put some intelligent, world caring , people loving, unselfish candidates up for grabs. And if they could find more than just one, they might export the extras to England, France, Germany, Russia, China, Japan, Italy, Germany, Russia ( they could use a couple, I think).

October surprise? Bah, old hat. October surrender! :p

Sounds like a fake story to me, spread around to scare folks. The internet is very tolerant to this goofy stuff indeed.

None of them are worth the powder ... Too bad the U.S. can't put some intelligent, world caring , people loving, unselfish candidates up for grabs. And if they could find more than just one, they might export the extras to England, France, Germany, Russia, China, Japan, Italy, Germany, Russia ( they could use a couple, I think).

Any reason you mentioned Germany and Russia twice? Are they particularly devoid of intelligent lovers?

Sounds like a fake story to me, spread around to scare folks. The internet is very tolerant to this goofy stuff indeed.

Even if it is, why the hell not? The MSM & the left have been doing the same for decades.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.