I skim far too much; in the latest quote, where did you see "blacks"?

Oh, I'm sorry. didn't you get the talking point? That is like saying "just because I say Barack Hussein Obama - that does not mean I am implying anything".

That fat sausage Rush is now telling the lie that Obama is Arab/African.

I understand his heritage; why are you spinning?

hunh?

Oh, I'm sorry. didn't you get the talking point? That is like saying "just because I say Barack Hussein Obama - that does not mean I am implying anything".

Oh, the parts in red are spin.

I found this article interesting: Bailout Boondoggle.

I would agree with nearly every point made there.

This part in particular is what really galls me about the current Republican party:

There does exist, however, “Big Government Republicanism.” Big Government Republicanism, hand in hand with Neo-conservatism, has brought us welfare for pharmaceutical companies, McCain-Feingold, the Patriot Act and the notion that we can impose our will on all the nations of the world.

Fiscal conservatism and personal responsibility aren't even on the radar of the Republicans these days and have been replaced by cronyism, social conservatism, and right-wing authoritarianism.

commented: Yup. +17

Heh. Faux News.

Heh,heh - Faux News cherry-picks history again. The poor helpless Republicans could not stand against the assaults from the mean Democrats - those were terrible years, when Bush became president and the Dems just kept beating him up. They mugged him and left him bleeding in the halls of congress.

didn't you get the talking point? That is like saying "just because I say Barack Hussein Obama - that does not mean I am implying anything".

Oh, the parts in red are spin.

Let us start with Rush first:

Rush Limbaugh baselessly asserted of Sen. Barack Obama: "Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood?" Limbaugh continued: "He's Arab. You know, he's from Africa. He's from Arab parts of Africa. ... [H]e's not African-American. The last thing that he is is African-American."

So the drug-addled sausage boy (sorry, I disagree with Limbaugh' politics just a little - I try to feed his bull pucky back to him) is repeating this day after day - I think he is losing it.

You wanted to know where was 'black' was mentioned in my screed; I will quote Cavuto:

• Loaning to minorities and risky folks is a disaster.
  • when you and many of your colleagues were pushing for more minority lending.
  • pushing for more minority lending

These are 'code words' - Cavuto tried to be subtle so he did not actually use the word 'black' - he used 'code words'.

I found this article interesting: Bailout Boondoggle.

I particularly like this quote: 'There is no such thing as “Big Government Conservatism.”' Yet everyone that the conservatives put in office increase the debt and the size of government.

Gotta just make those poor guys just cry.

Let us start with Rush first:So the drug-addled sausage boy (sorry, I disagree with Limbaugh' politics just a little - I try to feed his bull pucky back to him) is repeating this day after day - I think he is losing it.

You wanted to know where was 'black' was mentioned in my screed; I will quote Cavuto:

• Loaning to minorities and risky folks is a disaster.
  • when you and many of your colleagues were pushing for more minority lending.
  • pushing for more minority lending

These are 'code words' - Cavuto tried to be subtle so he did not actually use the word 'black' - he used 'code words'.

Besides you telling me that I'm supposed to read 'code words' as 'black', you're only telling us that you see certain 'code words' as 'black'. And those who don't see 'code words' are racist?

wrt
Dave, doesn't that stuff turn to dust in your mind and choke it? The one thing I really find repulsive about many of the sites you point to is their intellectual dishonesty.

I want to make myself very clear here - I am not talking about you - I respect you (well as much as a flaming liberal can respect cold, hard-hearted conservative) but sometimes those links of yours just lock up my pc (is Gates a liberal too?).

Besides you telling me that I'm supposed to read 'code words' as 'black', you're only telling us that you see certain 'code words' as 'black'. And those who don't see 'code words' are racist?

Heh, Heh - Dave sometimes you can be so naive - especially when it comes Faux News.

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/post699574-642.html

Yeah, the conservatives claim GW/CC is bad science but don't say anything about Creationism/Intelligent Design.

Conservatives show off Sarah Palin, an avowed Creationist who belongs to a church that believes that women should be subservient to their husbands but won't let her have a press conference that is not completely controlled by 'handlers'

Conservatives are not theocrats - particularly when conservative writers get to disallow anyone they want for purposes of definition. "They are not conservative because i don't want to talk about Christian Conservatives who believe that this is a Christian country and should be run based on the bible."

I would go on but this is becoming boring.

And now who's being naive?

Yeah, the conservatives claim GW/CC is bad science but don't say anything about Creationism/Intelligent Design.

Conservatives show off Sarah Palin, an avowed Creationist who belongs to a church that believes that women should be subservient to their husbands but won't let her have a press conference that is not completely controlled by 'handlers'

Conservatives are not theocrats - particularly when conservative writers get to disallow anyone they want for purposes of definition. "They are not conservative because i don't want to talk about Christian Conservatives who believe that this is a Christian country and should be run based on the bible."

I would go on but this is becoming boring.

You are so full of it. Never seen someone with just an acute case of mental diarrhea.

You are so full of it. Never seen someone with just an acute case of mental diarrhea.

Ooh, Ouch, your witty repartee has cut me to the quick. First you say I am 'full of it' - that was so hurtful. Then the reference to diarrhea, which everyone knows is a physical problem, the way you qualified it with the Mental, which everyone knows is actually non-physical was such a brain twister; I mean, whoa, how do you come up with that stuff? then that reference to thinking diarrhea was cute - the grossness factor just adds to the overall effect.

Brilliant, Aia - you are on top of your form tonight.

Dave, I think I have found your source of information

The Palin aide, after first noting how "infuriating" it was for CBS to purportedly leak word about the gaffe, revealed that it came in response to a question about Supreme Court decisions.

After noting Roe vs. Wade, Palin was apparently unable to discuss any major court cases.

There was no verbal fumbling with this particular question as there was with some others, the aide said, but rather silence.

After noting Roe vs. Wade, Palin was apparently unable to discuss any major court cases.

Today I had to admit that I couldn't think of one right off the top of my head. (I'm not a lawyer.)

Even though I can now think of several, at the time I wouldn't have called them out by name.

[FWIW. Kelo and Heller, eventually.]

Time to stoke the fires just a little; my b-i-l in Wyoming sent me this:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.