I may be retired, but I still have my comp, and love it.........when it works......lol
I live down in the West Country of England, and being close to moors, sea and beautiful countryside every day is a dream, even when it is raining buckets. Thats when I paint........yep, on the computer using photos from my travels around here. I am basically self taught, and can manage most glitches without too much hardship, as I enjoy problem solving anyway.
Looking forward to swapping ideas and getting to know you all
Ivy

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Salim9

Hi. Welcome to you. In begining it was also my favorite to do paintings but couldn't make it possible as career. Take care your self.

Hi cscgal,
My latest offering is attached.
I usually work in Psp, as I find layer work easier there and its very user friendly. The winter months are the time when I do most of my work. Summer is taken up with producing and selling celebration cards. Gets me out and among people for a change.....lol

Thanks for the kind messages
IVYLADY 57

Attachments swans1a.jpg 17.05 KB

Hi cscgal,
My latest offering is attached.
I usually work in Psp, as I find layer work easier there and its very user friendly. The winter months are the time when I do most of my work. Summer is taken up with producing and selling celebration cards. Gets me out and among people for a change.....lol

Thanks for the kind messages
IVYLADY 57

Great work !

Hi everyone ... hey ivy that is really great ... u surely are a great artist ....!!!!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.