I may be retired, but I still have my comp, and love it.........when it works......lol
I live down in the West Country of England, and being close to moors, sea and beautiful countryside every day is a dream, even when it is raining buckets. Thats when I paint........yep, on the computer using photos from my travels around here. I am basically self taught, and can manage most glitches without too much hardship, as I enjoy problem solving anyway.
Looking forward to swapping ideas and getting to know you all
Ivy

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hi there. Would you have any of your artwork handy you could show us? :)

Welcome abaord!

Hi. Welcome to you. In begining it was also my favorite to do paintings but couldn't make it possible as career. Take care your self.

Welcome!

Hi cscgal,
My latest offering is attached.
I usually work in Psp, as I find layer work easier there and its very user friendly. The winter months are the time when I do most of my work. Summer is taken up with producing and selling celebration cards. Gets me out and among people for a change.....lol

Thanks for the kind messages
IVYLADY 57

Welcome to Daniweb! Nice painting.

Hi cscgal,
My latest offering is attached.
I usually work in Psp, as I find layer work easier there and its very user friendly. The winter months are the time when I do most of my work. Summer is taken up with producing and selling celebration cards. Gets me out and among people for a change.....lol

Thanks for the kind messages
IVYLADY 57

Great work !

Hi everyone ... hey ivy that is really great ... u surely are a great artist ....!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.