hired by Microsoft graphics team. This is amazing stuff.....The man who
prepared this CV received job offers from 180 companies; More than
1,000,000 ppl have viewed this CV...
Check at http://www.paradoxware.com/alstudio/cv/en.htm

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Amazing............

Really nice :)

Very creating resume that actually shows what he can do instead of just writing and bosting about it. It wouldn't supprise me if we don't see a lot of copy-cats now. Maybe he sould copyright his resume :)

commented: Exactly :) +2

Yeah he actually showed what he can do in his resume. Very nice!

Now whoever asks me to send a free sample resume, I can refer to this resume :)

AD, it's implicitly copyrighted (as is every single work anyone creates) by the act of creating it.

If you mean he should patent the idea, I doubt that would work.

I find it infinitely annoying... and I can't get it out of my head... It's like a very well designed advert. I heard that they are meant to annoy you... I probably wouldn't hire that guy from that CV. I just couldn't take him seriously, you know.

It's good except that his song was terrible plus his sub-title was too fast.

My boss saw it and he was like..."that was naasstyy..."

My boss saw it and he was like..."that was naasstyy..."

Why did you show it to your boss :) now he will not allow you to hang around daniweb.

>> My boss saw it and he was like..."that was naasstyy..."
What does your boss boss in?

Why did you show it to your boss :) now he will not allow you to hang around daniweb.

He's fine with that (He's a result oriented kinda boss). He would not mind if I lurk around daniweb, as long as I meet the dead line. And besides, I got a lot of help here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.