Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jaepi
Featured Replies
  • Very creating resume that actually shows what he can do instead of just writing and bosting about it. It wouldn't supprise me if we don't see a lot of copy-cats now. Maybe he sould copyright his resume :) Read More

Very creating resume that actually shows what he can do instead of just writing and bosting about it. It wouldn't supprise me if we don't see a lot of copy-cats now. Maybe he sould copyright his resume :)

Votes + Comments
Exactly :)

Yeah he actually showed what he can do in his resume. Very nice!

Now whoever asks me to send a free sample resume, I can refer to this resume :)

AD, it's implicitly copyrighted (as is every single work anyone creates) by the act of creating it.

If you mean he should patent the idea, I doubt that would work.

I find it infinitely annoying... and I can't get it out of my head... It's like a very well designed advert. I heard that they are meant to annoy you... I probably wouldn't hire that guy from that CV. I just couldn't take him seriously, you know.

My boss saw it and he was like..."that was naasstyy..."

Why did you show it to your boss :) now he will not allow you to hang around daniweb.

Why did you show it to your boss :) now he will not allow you to hang around daniweb.

He's fine with that (He's a result oriented kinda boss). He would not mind if I lurk around daniweb, as long as I meet the dead line. And besides, I got a lot of help here.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.