I don't think my point would cause much of a problem your second item, although the general lack of a widespread internet would cause other problems there. But your first and third items, the one dealing with what I am assuming is betting, the other with buying the Daniweb domain (which also suffers from the no-widespread-internet issue) still would require some form of payment to begin with, and the problem of finding valid available finances would still exist.

Come on , don't be serious, we just imagine.
In the reality, I can't be a millionette, pls pls let me imagine,:'( :twisted:

Kill Michael Jordan and see what will happen to the Chicago Bulls without him.

Well as much as I believe in peaceful resolutions, I wouldn't kill him, but lock him away in a time-released chamber of something...

you guys play the game red alert? it tackles the dangers of screwin with time - in the game some giys tries to be good by killing hitler when hes like 10 but later you discover that because he did that, the soviet union was left unchecked and was able to take over the world.

Moral of the story, if you go back in time dont touch anything or change anything.

Kill Michael Jordan and see what will happen to the Chicago Bulls without him.

I think you need some therapy.

If I would have to jump back to 1982, I would cry a lot and then drink a lot. Computers were pretty lousy in those days! Worst of all, a nice computer language like Python wasn't there to enjoy.

I don't know - my Vic-20 was pretty sweet with a cassette tape drive.

I don't know - my Vic-20 was pretty sweet with a cassette tape drive.

Oh yes, the VIC-29 and the Commodore-64. I also remember the PDP-11 at work with a 5 Mbyte hardrive the size of a car tire.

I think you need some therapy.

Hahaha. I'm having lots of it right now. @_@

Well as much as I believe in peaceful resolutions, I wouldn't kill him, but lock him away in a time-released chamber of something...

Together with Larry Bird and Magic Johnson. :D

get sleep again and hope when i woke up nothing happened.

get sleep again and hope when i woke up nothing happened.

That's boring.

Save money so I can buy lots of Google stock later on.

Don't forget microsoft and qualcom

..hope to wake up soon b/c 1982 sucks ass.

(No playstation or modern computers :-/)

make a time machine and get back to 2008. but to finished the time machine it got 28 years.
haha...:))

..hope to wake up soon b/c 1982 sucks ass.

(No playstation or modern computers :-/)

We just had sticks and rocks to play with... and we liked it! Now get off my lawn!

Make love with demi moore and sharon stone.

Now that I think about it I'd probably hide in the corner and wait for an adult.

I wonder why this question is so interesting? In 1982 I was forty,Would I visit me with advice, Parental, financial or marital, Or write a warning about bubble economies. Shoot both of me? Maybe drink a Fanta, is the best answer. Any body here read 'Past Watch'? Likely, the question fascinates because it is really a question about how best to live today. What say?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.