The government of Zimbabwe is printing money even faster than the US government. They recently issued a 100 trillion Dollar note. Go ahead and be a trillionair, as you can actually buy a brandnew official Zimbabwe 100 trillion Dollar bill at Amazon.com for US $20, or five of them for US $80.

@vegaseat, i may buy one just to go up to bill gates and say, "HA! I am a trillionaire! What now!" :)

If you wait till April, they will most likely print a 100 quatrillion Dollar bill. That's the way hyperinflation goes.

In the United States you are statistically in less danger of dying from a terrorist attack than from a toddler accidentally shooting you.

commented: true +0

"Yes, I know"

You gotta love that the 10 year old boy who wrote a best selling Christian book about how he came back from heaven (and just admitted it was all bullshit to get attention) has the last name (no, really) of Malarkey. Source

Tongue twisters are good

Computer languages Worldwide, Jan 2015
Meassured by the number of inquiries on Google
(a mixture of "I am interested" and "I am lost")
----------------------------------------------------
Rank   Language     Share(%)  Trend(% vs a year ago)
1      Java            24.7      -0.4
2      PHP             11.7      -1.2
3      Python          10.6      +0.9
4      C#               8.9      -0.3
5      C++              8.2      -0.5
6      C                7.8      +0.1
7      Javascript       7.2      -0.3
8      Objective-C      6.1      -0.2
9      Matlab           3.0      -0.2
10     R                2.7      +0.6
11     Ruby             2.5      +0.0
12     Swift            2.5      +2.9
13     Visual Basic     2.3      -0.7
14     Perl             1.3      -0.3
15     lua              0.5      -0.1
source = http://pypl.github.io/PYPL.html

According to Bloomberg News, in 1976 Apple co-founder Ron Wayne sold his 10% stake in the company for $800. If he would have held on to the stock it would now be worth several billion Dollars.

Scientists believe that a mutation in a key taste receptor has prevented cats from being able to taste sugar.

Florida-based Project Cure has raised more than $65 million since 1998, but every year has wound up owing its fundraiser more than what was raised. According to its latest financial filing, the nonprofit is $3 million in debt.

99% of the solar system's mass is concentrated in the sun.

Baseball Great Babe Ruth wore a cabbage leaf under his cap to keep him cool. He changed it every 2 innings.

Canada is an American Indian word meaning "Big Village".

Every person has a unique tongue print.

commented: The problem is getting the ink off once you get the print. +0

Birds need gravity to swallow. No space trips for them!

Why do we cook bacon and bake cookies? What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?
Simply Delicious Shower Thoughts with Cookie Monster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBNJ0BH3Dgs

"The best thing since sliced bread", before sliced bread it was probably the wheel or the bow and arrow.

Street vendors selling deep-fried insects as snacks are a familiar sight in Bangkok. Crunchy crickets and grubs are a delicacy available in plain salt, cheese, and barbecue flavors.

Mmmmm. Crunchy frog. Watch out for the fresh spring surprise though.

You cannot snore and dream at the same time.

Melatonin (an over-the-counter sleep aid) is reported to increase the vividness of dreams.

You cannot snore and dream at the same time.

I'm pretty sure my wife can.

Black holes grow, scientific theory suggests, as they pull in mass that comes close to them. However, as mass is absorbed, it will be heated creating radiation pressure, which pushes the mass away from the black hole. It has been believed this would limit the growth rate of black holes.

The fly in the ointment is a newly discovered giant black hole that is 12 billion times the size of the Sun, much too large to fit the theory.

That makes Greece with 144% of GDP, Belgium with 97%, and the USA with 72% look harmless.

In my mind that's like being thankful you only have Ebola instead of Marburg or ALS instead of pancreatic cancer.

In the US you have to fill out your tax forms and pay any remaining taxes for last year by 15-april-2015.

For those of us working for a living and paying their taxes, here is one big elephant:
The largest tax free organizations in the USA is the National Football League (NFL) that had a profit of over $10,000,000,000 in 2014.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102463167

The Ford Motor company is gettting into the electric bicycle business with innovative foldable designs. The bike has a maximum speed of 25 miles/hr and the battery lasts about 9 hours.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.