You can always increase your invitations by inviting yourself to create your second or third account. Pointless but just some idea ...

Why would you want to create another account to have more invites? It's pointless.

Remember earlier days when people wanted to have Invitation and they have to pay some money or something like this... at that time if you have many invitation available; you could do some business ;)

Why are you posting that scam in here? Thanks, but no thanks.

that is such a scam!

Gmail? Useful?
who take me 1?

axieaxie: what?

I would like a GMail invite...if someone was still giving them away for free!

Thanks!

DJ Bill

I would like a GMail invite...if someone was still giving them away for free!

Thanks!

DJ Bill

im sending you one...

How sad... the www.isnoop.net/gmail/ gmail invite spooler has been taken down at Google's request.

I have gotten the word from Gmail's Product Manager that my service is no longer tolerable. At midnight PDT June 7th, 2005, this service was disabled. I would like to extend my sincere thanks to all who contributed to this service. Your generosity helped out a vast number of people and for that you should be proud.

The gmail spooler email account is now deactivated and any mail sent to it will bounce. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to drop me a line: email@isnoop.net

Did you know there was more to this site than just a Gmail invite spooler? Check out some of the other fancy tools and toys I've whipped up.
--Ian "isnoop" Anthony

Hey belama,

Thanks. I now am djbilllage@gmail.com. I appreciate the invite and I am looking forward to playing with my new gmail account.

:mrgreen:

Peace,

DJ Bill

no problem! I still have plenty and after a while the invites count come back up to 50 after using some.

Sending it now.

thanks mike

You're welcome. 199 more people to invite :)

in a couple of days itll go back to 200 ;)

Yep :( In which case... I'll have to find 200 more people to invite.

If anyone has an invite to GMail I would love to have it :lol:
thanks

PM me your email and ill send you one.

I sent it....

I have 50 Gmail invites left. :!: If anybody wants one, tell me. And I'll be happy to give them out. PM me with your e-mail so I can send them to you, it's easier that way.. Or, you may e-mail me at tedf@avertix.net requesting one.

Take care!!

:D

Thanks belama,
i got the invite today =)

i have 48 invites left anyone want them?

Sure.
*creates new filter that sends Gmail invites to Trash folder*

If you still need a gmail account let me know I will send you an invite
Jim

If you still need a gmail account let me know I will send you an invite
Jim

Whats up Jim! If you or anybody else has any invites left, I'd sure like to have one. Thanks a lot. TTYL, Cowboy

Send me your email via PM and I will send you one if nobody else did already..

Hi Cowboy
Not sure how to go about this but I do have one left. Do I email it to you?

Jim

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.