i have 100 to get rid of...join my forum (link at signature) and PM me and i will give u as many as you want

There is a FireFox extension that will allow you to use your G-mail space (btw - I have 2 gigs) as file storage -- it is treated as if it were an ftp site. http://www.rjonna.com/ext/gspace.php for more info or get it from the firefox extension box.

I have loads of GMail invites to give away

invite me please!

invite me please!

PM me your email address.

(btw - I have 2 gigs) as file storage

I guess you know that is it actually more than that now and of course everyone has it so don't try to show off.

Can someone invite me for Gmainl account?

My mail is rokica@cg.yu

i sent you an invite

SoLo *Dry face*

WHY DID U PM ME IF U GOT ONE HUH Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-_- .. I forgive u anyway lol ..

Enjoy :P

Sulley ya got any more?

PM back and we'll work from there.

Thanks.

commented: =) +2

hey i just noticed i have 320 invites for some reason.....thanks gmail

-IVE GOT 320 TO GET RID OF

Actually, scrap that. It doesn't.

Sorry...

It used to work before. I haven't tried it of late. Doesn't it work now?

I thought it did at one point, but when I got the urge to double check last night it only opens up a Google account and makes a point of informing you that invites are still required for both Gmail and Orkut.

Talking of which, if anyone has an Orkut invite going begging - I'd appreciate one directed at happygeek@gmail.com

Ta.

Sent you an orkur invite

Numerous armoured vehicles, or many tanks if you prefer ;)

I guess you know that is it actually more than that now and of course everyone has it so don't try to show off.

Sorry if you took it as showing off - I was pointing out that it was now more then 1 gig and used the fact that I had 2 gigs as an example; and, Yep! I just looked and I have 2736 megs avail.

I installed 'Gmail Space' so I can u/l and d/l large files from pc to laptop. My honey is a writer and spends a lot of time at her laptop in the living room so i bought a laptop so we could spend more time 'togethe'.

I have a hundred invites if anyone still wants one.

i would love to get a g mail invite from any one who has
cheers

i would a gmail invite if you still got them.

faceless, u still want one? PM me ur emaaaail ID please -_- ..

yeah. same here. PM me your email IDs. Got about 92 left.

I guess you guys can pm me also if you want an invite.

New User
Saw this board and thought i'd be kind :)
I have around 200 invites left (and was one of the first users YUS!) so PM me if you're interested.

Well...
Yesterday only, I created my Gmail account via a link Posted in one of the threads somewhere in Geek's Lounge.
:sad: :sad: :sad:
I am very sad that i lost this thread .May be i should look for it once again:idea:

The link for creating a new gmail account can only be used once. If you've used the link and created your gmail account, it is now defunct and effectively worthless.

Oops really didn't know that.
Sorry all..
Thanks for telling me that.

If you want a gmail account, lemme know. ive got about 95 invites with me.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.