I have about 100 too, so let me know if you want any.

I have plenty also but contact me directly - I only see this thread on a weekly log

hi i have (i think) 100 gmail invites left, it has 2.7gb of free storage now, drop me a line if you want one.

darren

hi i have (i think) 100 gmail invites left, it has 2.7gb of free storage now, drop me a line if you want one.

darren

Hello my name is John, I need Gmail invite
don_evg@hotmail.kg
Thanks

Hello my name is John, I need Gmail invite
don_evg@hotmail.kg
Thanks

"Invite sent to don_evg"

darren

Every time I send an invite, I get another one to send!

That's like offering people some of your chips, then finding that they have a chaip, and you have another chip back, so more chips all round!

"Invite sent to zculinovic" - have about 94 left now if theres anyone else on here that would like one just let me know.

darren

Hi Everybody,

I would be very grateful if somebody could send me a gmail invite..my email is lastgreatrocker@yahoo.ie

Many thanks is advance! :lol:

Invite sent :cheesy: enjoy!

I have 96 invites if anyone wants one let me know.

I just got a new gmail account, so I have plenty of invites left. Btw, I recently stumbled on this website: www.shnoop.com
They seem to have some good deals. Has anyone bought anything from them before? I'm curious, before I actually make a purchase.

Thanx

I just got a new gmail account, so I have plenty of invites left. Btw, I recently stumbled on this website: www.shnoop.com
They seem to have some good deals. Has anyone bought anything from them before? I'm curious, before I actually make a purchase.

Thanx

no but just had a quick look at shnoop, do they offer one product a day then?

Yes, from what I understand, they do offer one new deal every deal. They've had computer stuff in the past (wireless keyboard & mouse), which sold out before I had a chance to buy. I hope they get more such items in the future.

cool,i' ll have to keep an eye on it

Member Avatar for tony.stevens

Anyone got a spare gmail invite that I could have?Many thanksTony

of course mate :) , wheres it going to? feel free to pm the address to me if you prefer,

darren

Invite sent to tonystevens - 92 left if anyone else would like one :cool:

Invite sent to tonystevens - 92 left if anyone else would like one :cool:

:cheesy: hey .. can i have one my email " anawyak@msn.com "

course you can mate, "Invite sent to anawyak"

darren :cool:

sorry, welcome to daniweb by the way!

darren :cool:

soz ignore this lol

ok ill give you an invite. Whats your email address? mines maxmumford@gmail.com so just send me the keys etc for the linspire thing from your email and ill send that email addres the invite. Thanks,
Max Mumford.

ill trade some computers for it, uk pickup only

I have a gmail account but I happen to know that I can't give out invitations just whenever I feel like to. Is that right? Because I'm not an expert about this, but I'm willing to give you an invitation if you want. :cheesy:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.