hi i have (i think) 100 gmail invites left, it has 2.7gb of free storage now, drop me a line if you want one.

darren

hi i have (i think) 100 gmail invites left, it has 2.7gb of free storage now, drop me a line if you want one.

darren

Hello my name is John, I need Gmail invite
don_evg@hotmail.kg
Thanks

Every time I send an invite, I get another one to send!

That's like offering people some of your chips, then finding that they have a chaip, and you have another chip back, so more chips all round!

"Invite sent to zculinovic" - have about 94 left now if theres anyone else on here that would like one just let me know.

darren

I just got a new gmail account, so I have plenty of invites left. Btw, I recently stumbled on this website: www.shnoop.com
They seem to have some good deals. Has anyone bought anything from them before? I'm curious, before I actually make a purchase.

Thanx

I just got a new gmail account, so I have plenty of invites left. Btw, I recently stumbled on this website: www.shnoop.com
They seem to have some good deals. Has anyone bought anything from them before? I'm curious, before I actually make a purchase.

Thanx

no but just had a quick look at shnoop, do they offer one product a day then?

Yes, from what I understand, they do offer one new deal every deal. They've had computer stuff in the past (wireless keyboard & mouse), which sold out before I had a chance to buy. I hope they get more such items in the future.

Anyone got a spare gmail invite that I could have?Many thanksTony

of course mate :) , wheres it going to? feel free to pm the address to me if you prefer,

darren

Invite sent to tonystevens - 92 left if anyone else would like one :cool:

ok ill give you an invite. Whats your email address? mines maxmumford@gmail.com so just send me the keys etc for the linspire thing from your email and ill send that email addres the invite. Thanks,
Max Mumford.

I have a gmail account but I happen to know that I can't give out invitations just whenever I feel like to. Is that right? Because I'm not an expert about this, but I'm willing to give you an invitation if you want. :cheesy:

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.