I think that we all have them now! :mrgreen:
But I have 6 inv. if anyone needs, just post msg here or send mail to ppajac[at]gmail.com

SUPER!!!!

Thanks Pajac, you have made my day! This is the nicest thing anyone on-line has done for me, appreciate your generosity!

justaguy

Hi everyone,

I too got about 50 invites so if there is anyone out there who'd like to get one then just email me with a subject like "invite me" or something similar :)

ram@ocwire.com (don't worry it'll be forwarded to my gmail account)

Ciao for now.

I'm like everyone else, now-- I've got 50 or so invites now:

alc6379@gmail.com

When we're replying to this thread, let's keep in mind that gmail invites aren't as hot of a commodity as they once were. If you want to give them out, give them out, but don't put any conditions on them.

I have some GMAIL invites - Please send your name and email address. Please note: Genuine requests only. Post your email address here.

Go here go there. . . problem is that most times a body has to register at another board that I have no intention of going back to. I guess that I will just have to wait.

Go here go there. . . problem is that most times a body has to register at another board that I have no intention of going back to. I guess that I will just have to wait.

Actually you don't need to register it just shows you the contact information to send an email to.

:)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.