Hi to every body...I am Mathura...I am engineering student studying computer engineeing..
I want to learn more about image processing...I need u people's guidance...And u people should rectify my mistakes...Apart from my academic part I am a good classical singer and dancer too....Hope u people guide me...
Can I learn about pattern matching of iris in iris scanning using java code? can any body help me in this? And when u people post ur code please specify that in what java utilities ur methods r used..Explanation is necessary for me to understand..
Thank u...Sincerely with regards..

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by nav33n

Welcome to Daniweb Mathura! Post your question in java forum to get help!

Hi sir...I am online...can i ask few doubts to u...

Hi sir...I am online...can i ask few doubts to u...

Hey, dont call me sir. I am Naveen. And you can post your doubts here. (if its java related.)

Hey, dont call me sir. I am Naveen. And you can post your doubts here. (if its java related.)

Hi Naveen how r u?

Hi Naveen how r u?

I am good ! thanks.. I hope you are doing good too.. Umm.. why did you bump this thread after 20+ days ? You could have sent me a pm ! lol.. anyway, Cya..

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.