Hi to every body...I am Mathura...I am engineering student studying computer engineeing..
I want to learn more about image processing...I need u people's guidance...And u people should rectify my mistakes...Apart from my academic part I am a good classical singer and dancer too....Hope u people guide me...
Can I learn about pattern matching of iris in iris scanning using java code? can any body help me in this? And when u people post ur code please specify that in what java utilities ur methods r used..Explanation is necessary for me to understand..
Thank u...Sincerely with regards..

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb Mathura! Post your question in java forum to get help!

Nice that you could join us!

Hello and Welcome

Welcome to Daniweb Mathura! Post your question in java forum to get help!

Hi sir...I am online...can i ask few doubts to u...

Hi sir...I am online...can i ask few doubts to u...

Hey, dont call me sir. I am Naveen. And you can post your doubts here. (if its java related.)

Hey, dont call me sir. I am Naveen. And you can post your doubts here. (if its java related.)

Hi Naveen how r u?

hi Mathura.... Welcome to Daniweb friend :)

Hi Naveen how r u?

I am good ! thanks.. I hope you are doing good too.. Umm.. why did you bump this thread after 20+ days ? You could have sent me a pm ! lol.. anyway, Cya..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.