Have you ever gotten something completely and utterly random stuck in your head? That's what I have right now, just a gibberish phrase that came out of nowhere and won't go away: yaba yaba poi gatau.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

That's called "old age creeping up on you" :)

What are you trying to do here? Ask us about the possibility of getting a random ??? stuck in our heads? Or pass your own phrase along so we all end up with it stuck in our heads the same way you got it stuck in yours?

It could also mean you have been listening too much to your new baby's baby talk. Maybe you need to hire a babysitter and get out for awhile.

>That's called "old age creeping up on you"
Oh, that's all? I thought I was going nuts. ;)

>What are you trying to do here? Ask us about the possibility of getting
>a random ??? stuck in our heads? Or pass your own phrase along so we
>all end up with it stuck in our heads the same way you got it stuck in yours?
Yes.

only after watching Star Wars I and listening to Jar Jar Binks for a while :)

When i was a kid....don't laugh.....i use to have the cartoons stuck in my head....i use to go around saying...."we need megazord power now"..from power rangers...I use to love sing "thunder...thunder...hoooooooo...." from the thunder cats cartoon ect...i still got em all stuck in my bloody head.

i still got em all stuck in my bloody head.

As well as the heads of everyone who remembers the shows you mention...muwah ha ha.

> That's what I have right now, just a gibberish phrase that came out of nowhere and won't go
> away: yaba yaba poi gatau.
Are you by any chance surrounded by kids who have decided to get back to you? ;-)

Yabba Dabba Doo!
-- Fred Flintstone

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.