Hmmm ... my favorites keep changing.

The Abyss
The Core
Star Trek: The Motion Picture (and, aw, heck ... ANY ST movie!)
Kiss the Girls
The Net
Pelican Brief
Anything with Whoopi Goldberg in it

Ladee

Drugstore Cowboy
Resorvoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Capturing the Friedmans
Dogma
Memento
The Swimmer

I know I'm forgetting an important one...

Drugstore Cowboy
Resorvoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Capturing the Friedmans
Dogma
Memento
The Swimmer

I know I'm forgetting an important one...

well it looks like you like quentin tarintino....or however you spell his name. Maybe you are forgetting kill bill.

Since I lasted posted here I new one came up on my list....The Doors, the movie about the doors, Val Kilmer is very good as Jim Morrison.

I like adam sandler

ps to moderate rock
you havent been on compuchat lately.

well it looks like you like quentin tarintino....or however you spell his name. Maybe you are forgetting kill bill.

Since I lasted posted here I new one came up on my list....The Doors, the movie about the doors, Val Kilmer is very good as Jim Morrison.

Hey Rock,

Yeah, he did a great job portraying Jim! My neighbor down the street used to hang out with the guy back when she was in high school. She managed to obliterate years of fantasies I had about the guy in one afternoon of listening to her "remember back in the day" (Thanks, Ramona)

If you haven't seen the documentary about the Friedmans, I highly reccomend it. I watched once. When it was over I watched it again, a total of 3 times. And each time I saw it, I grew less sure of what had really happened and what was contrived and really, really glad I didn't have to be one of the jurors deciding the fate of either of these men.

If you do see it, I'd like to know what you thought of it, either way.

See ya around..

Alright I will look that movie up tinktechie, sounds interesting.

Ournation, I pm'ed you, I still havent received the email that tells me what my lost password is. Until then I cant do much...I might make a new account if I dont get it by tomorrow.

Independence day
Alien
armageddon

Hi everyone,

Well two of my favourites are

scarface
dog day afternoon

Richard West

-Matrix triology
-Black hawk down
-Kingkong
(Don't understand, why the TERMINATOR SERIES was such a big hit.(i apologies from its fans.))

• Apocolypse Now
  • Empire Strikes Back
  • ScarFace
  • Godfather II
  • Quills
  • History of Violence
  • Bladerunner
  • Pi
  • The Graduate
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.