Hello everyone my name is Sean Stewart, I am 22, and I live in Pawlet Vermont. I enjoy anything that has to do with computers, video games, automobiles, and the great out doors.

I am currently a student at Westwood College Online. I am going for my Bachelors of Science in Game Software Development, currently enrolled in Fundamentals of Programming, "and yes I do my own work, and if I get to a point where I need to figure something out, and only after that if can't find the solution I will ask for Suggestions, and ideas, not the answers, because in Programming you need to learn how to input the solutions. And one of the only ways to learn that, is by doing it and learning by your mistakes, and I make many of them, some the same and some different. It is by no means easy, but if I want to learn I need to learn the ropes by doing the work. =D And also provide feed back if possible.

I'm glad to be a part of these forums.

Note: Because I am currently studding C++ and Programming, and Prealgebra I don't have a lot of time to post threads. Because I am spending most of my time writing code and trying to figure out what goes where to get the program running.

Sean

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Glad of you to join us!

Thank you, zandiago!

Hello there Sean! Welcome to Daniweb! :)

Hello and Welcome to Daniweb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.