Hi there, my name is Richard Chow. I'm 25 years old and still currently going to Miami-Dade College (MDC). I live in Miami, FL. My favorite computer games are: Starcraft, Doom3, Spiderman Friend or Foe, Batman Vengeance, Splinter Cell, Action Games, Strategy Games, and etc. My hobbies are: Watching TV, and using the computer or laptop. Right now I'm taking this ASP.NET class. My Major is: Cisco Computer Networking. I'm going for my Associate in Science 63 Credit Degree. I'm a full-time student, not working, but living with my parents. And I love taking this ASP.NET class. ASP.NET is where you get paid alot of money for programming and pays off. So that's why I'm doing this. I'm still doing Cisco Computer Networking but this a backup plan in case my networking career went bad. Anyway ASP.NET is hot right now and pays alot of money for programmers like you and me. Thank you for reading this.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

welcome!

Hello and Welcome to Daniweb!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum Richard.

Welcome To Daniweb Richard :)

Welcome!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.