I was just thinking how would we call our farts if ever they do have a kind. Well, I came up with 3 kinds of 'em. Loud and Proud, Silent but Deadly and the ultimate, Wet and Wild. Which of these 3 you produce the most? hehehe...

Ezzaral commented: Are you 12? What place does this have here? -1

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I was just thinking how would we call our farts if ever they do have a kind. Well, I came up with 3 kinds of 'em. Loud and Proud, Silent but Deadly and the ultimate, Wet and Wild. Which of these 3 you produce the most? hehehe...

Interesting....

Looks to me like you have to eat certain foods to produce some of these.

I let you in on a secret, ladies never do such thing, and if they did, it would simply smell like roses!

I was just having fun dude. Oh well, if you do not like this one, I wouldn't mind. I'm sorry if this one's kinda annoying. :(

I let you in on a secret, ladies never do such thing, and if they did, it would simply smell like roses!

Smells more like BS to me!

I was just having fun dude. Oh well, if you do not like this one, I wouldn't mind. I'm sorry if this one's kinda annoying. :(

No harm intended, just being facetious as usual.

There was this news report that a fellow suffocated from his own rectal exhaust, when he was sleeping in a small tent.

commented: :o damn funny, and sad! +4

I am slightly disgusted but laughing at the same time....

I won't allow such threads to degrade the quality of posts at Daniweb. Thread closed until someone on the mod team decides/thinks otherwise.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.