Im not really sure..... I reckon New england will take it but i cant be 100% (I dont pay too close attn to it)

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

can someone explain the rules to me?

is it like rugby?

you reackon they show normal NFL on somthing like Setanta Sports?

Cool that The Giants won the Su[perbowl.You don't see brothers win them in back-to-back years often and they both took the MVP in their respective years.

It was a very interesting game i will say that!

Yeah,but really low scoring though.

It was a very interesting game i will say that!

I love the New York Rangers.

Yes they are a good team....but I don't think that they are football.Haha...great hockey team though.

Hockey is a real sport. I like the New York Rangers too!

haha.. hockey aint' a sport.. nice try, though.

i like ice hockey

its not big here at all, but my friend plays it.

Hockey, I couldn't live without it!

Hockey is a good sport.It's all the rage in Canada.;)

Hockey is a good sport.It's all the rage in Canada.;)

What, hockey makes Canadians angry?

What, hockey makes Canadians angry?

Angry, if they don't win! Hockey comes up with some pretty interesting fights.

Quit hijacking the football thread with hockey crap, dammit! Have some freaking respect...

Quit hijacking the football thread with hockey crap, dammit! Have some freaking respect...

Dude..hockey owns.Super cool sport really.I know tons of Canadians that get mad when they lose a game...haha.There's more pride in hockey than there is in college basketball and American Football combined.

Dude..hockey owns.Super cool sport really.I know tons of Canadians that get mad when they lose a game...haha.There's more pride in hockey than there is in college basketball and American Football combined.

Does this apply to the field variant, or only to the somewhat literal ice variant?

All I know is that hockey is a very prideful sport for Canadians.

i think this should be marked as solved

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.