is anybody here a halo fanatic. I personally like cs better(much stronger community and not as many space geeks) but everynow and then i play halo multiplayer.

Recommended Answers

All 104 Replies

You pirate you. I hate both cs and halo. :)

I play it for Xbox, but my iMac isn't quite up to the challenge. I'm anxiously waiting the release of Halo 2.

i used to play. my brother plays alot, and so does his roomate

hey slade someone in school does call me bill the pirate because of you know what. Why dont you play cs or halo do youlike another online game or are you older.

I only like ragnarok online for online gaming. I don't like CS because it's outdated (you might define this as descrimination) and because there are alot of better games on the market. I don't like HALO due to the game engine, it's very poor (in my eyes). I run Doom 3 at the same settings I run halo and it's so smooth while halo is like watching a slide show, and I think we know which of the two has the better graphics ;).

I only like ragnarok online for online gaming. I don't like CS because it's outdated (you might define this as descrimination) and because there are alot of better games on the market. I don't like HALO due to the game engine, it's very poor (in my eyes). I run Doom 3 at the same settings I run halo and it's so smooth while halo is like watching a slide show, and I think we know which of the two has the better graphics ;).

lol thats hella true

Yeah slade halo is really sketchy and is not optimized for better graphics cards i run doom3 perfect but halo tries to put so much more detail so it goes slower and jumpy on a geforce fx 5200, but when you have like a crappy intel one it will run smooth but look bad.

halo is cool

I think that halo would have been a great game if it would have come out when X Box live and other expansions on the xbox were popular.

hey that is a pretty good site for the limited resources that geocities provide. How old is your son it seems like he likes halo alot so couldn't be that young.

I think that xbox live and other things like it for other gaming systems are the biggest scam ever devised. And of course M$ created it. The thing that is bad about is that you have to pay a subsciption for pretty much getting internet access to a couple of games why don't they just figure out a way to connect to the internet then it would be really cool because pc people could play xbox ppl in both halo in cs (in cs thouhgh ppl with PCs would kick the xbox ppl's tails).

hey that is a pretty good site for the limited resources that geocities provide. How old is your son it seems like he likes halo alot so couldn't be that young.

Thanks. He's 12. The site should look better next Monday, he accidentally deleted a bunch of stuff a couple weeks back and is in the process of restoring it.

Member Avatar for

hey hammyrocks here, owner and creator of geocities.com/all4halo2 as my dad said i am 12 and yes it will look better by monday. thanks 4 every 1 who has gone and 4 every 1 that goes there sign the guest book. HALO IS THE BEST GAME EVER! I CANT WAIT TILL HALO 2! PREORDER IT RIGHT NOW! And hey, dont forget to tell your friends bout my halo 2 site.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
if u have any suggestions email me

hammyrocks92@hotmail.com

i love playing halo, i used to play cs all the time but currently i'm cs'ed out.
you can play system link games over the internet using tunnel software called xbconnect.

thats cool to bad im not going to go out and spend all my money on an xbox. I would only do that if it came with a mod chip and a really big hard drive for free.

i am hammy, aka: hammyrocks. ive made other posts but as a guest, well im now a member. YAY! So if i help you, please help me by giving me positive rep.

mikeandike, your the 1 that started this tread about halo, and yet you dont even have halo. Or do you? Do you have it for the computer than and not xbox. because i thought u were talking about xbox version. i dont no if this changes your mind, but i really think you should get an xbox. if u buy em on ebay or somthin u can get them 4 cheap usually. its well worth the money. call me crazy, but i'll bet u that it will be worth getting an xbox justto play halo 2.

commented: just because you asked +1
commented: Hey, who gave you rep before me? -- Dad +1

yeah i have it for pc and i don't like getting systems because they are always coming out with better ones and most of the games i like come out for pc. In the case of halo 2 sure the game is going to release for xbox first but it will still have a bunch of ppl who want to buy it for pc i think you underestimate how many ppl play halo on pc because usually the amount of ppl on a server is around 8 and the amount of servers is like thousands.

Yea, I have to agree wih you mikeandike22 about ppl playing with pc's. Almost everyone I know has a pc and plays all sorts of games on them including cs and halo. I know of very few that even own an xbox. pc's rule and so does cs.

hammyrocks does rock, tks for the counter dude.
now i dont have to figure it out all of the time..

www.geocities.com/all4halo2

np man..any time tell your friends bout my site please. mikeandike, i dont have halo 4 the pc only 4 xbox, bu ti plan on getting it for the pc soon maybe. your right bout the systems though, they r always coming out with new and better ones. but ill be playing halo 2 4 years to come and games on consoles r usually better than on the pc because of graphics and u get 2 us the contoroller..but thats just my oppinion.

visit mty halo 2 site, it is constenly updated! www.geocities.com/all4halo2

graphic cards on xbox's are usually like a geforce 4 or 5200 so there not that good. And for most games that use really complicated controls or use a lot of camera views theni use a controller but since i am an avid cs player i just config most games to my cs controls plus i have a 5 button mouse with a mwheel (shoot, meele, reload, throw grenade, zoom, mwheel up change gun, mwheel down change grednade.) so you see with all that stuff on the mouse i am free to use the controls on my keyboard with out switching hands.

graphic cards on xbox's are usually like a geforce 4 or 5200 so there not that good. And for most games that use really complicated controls or use a lot of camera views theni use a controller but since i am an avid cs player i just config most games to my cs controls plus i have a 5 button mouse with a mwheel (shoot, meele, reload, throw grenade, zoom, mwheel up change gun, mwheel down change grednade.) so you see with all that stuff on the mouse i am free to use the controls on my keyboard with out switching hands.

And there is also the fact that you can buy controls for pc or even mod an xbox control to go into a usb port.

thats odd that ur post showed up twiced.

hey what is the official release date for halo 2

Hey, check out my son's website (constantly under construction, lol):
www.geocities.com/all4halo2

The link is to dlh23's son's website. aka 'hammy'. the site has a counter and says were
32 days away.. i think he adds a day for overnight shipping for those that had
preordered. the counter is on the main page near the bottom..

no i didnt add a day for preorder ppl. the counter is counting down to november 9th not the 10th. the official release date which was annoced by bungie a few months ago is november 9th mikeandike. and cain, its not dlh32, its dlh6213. and since i helped u out with the counter on my site, can u plz give me some good rep :p ? still, id rather play halo or halo 2 on the xbox, ratheir then the pc just because in my oppinion it..umm, how can i say put say this :confused: ?....it just feels more right. i dunno its just better its hard to explain really. ;) but we all have our on oppinions and i prefer xbox over pc.

1 more thing....wut is 'cs'? im thinkin it may be 'counter strike' but i dunno.

it is counter strike one of the biggest online games ever. It is going to be sick when half life 2 comes out (i mean if half life 2 comes out). I already palyed half life 2 beta but it was too unfinished to tell what it was going to be like.

Hey hammy did you make your site in fireworks or photoshop because it is just one big image with hotspots or slices.

what makes u think that its all 1 image? by the way every 1, i got a new website adress its shorter and easyer to remember: all4halo2.tk

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.