Hi i am not a new member as you can see .
But i do not know where to put these so i put here my question.
Can i change my stupid nick name ???Please .Because most of people been queasy when they read my nick name ,i am not a word expert. maybe queasy is not a right word for this words.

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

you mean your username elete1986 ?

Glad that you could join us!

Ask one of the moderators very nicely, and they might change it for you.

welcome

Welcome To Daniweb Friend :)

Welcome :)

Ask one of the moderators very nicely, and they might change it for you.

Moderators can't change usernames. If you want your username changed, speak to an administrator (either Dani or Davey).

Yes , elite1986 need to change kv79 but if i need to speak with someone of administrators then i do not want to be boring by taking there life time.
Is this a web Bots who posted automatic message?
Thank you for reading this message .

What automatic message ? :S

Yes , elite1986 need to change kv79.

I guess I can be the first to say welcome to DaniWeb, kv79 then :)

lol.. sweet !

I thought mods could alter user-names as well, ah well, bennet telling me lies again :P

I thought mods could alter user-names as well, ah well, bennet telling me lies again :P

You should not believe everything he says :D

>Is this a web Bots who posted automatic message?
Yes, I am an automated web bot. Just one of Dani's side projects that she works on when she's bored.

>Is this a web Bots who posted automatic message?
Yes, I am an automated web bot. Just one of Dani's side projects that she works on when she's bored.

Wow! hello Web bot :P lol..

i never said anything about mods , i said happygeek did it - you just have a poor memory serunson

I don't think even Dani would or could do that because it would cause a lot of problems with all the threads the poster might have made using the original name. Easier to just sign up with a different name and not use the original one.

no i asked ages ago and dani said that the forum stuff is done by ID. ID is a number and is the primary key in the user table - the name is only a field, so you can change ut without screwing things up

i used to be called proliant_fan until davey changed it

We have changed user names a number of times before when a user has requested it. Indeed, Jbennet has not always gone by that name for example...

I don't think even Dani would or could do that because it would cause a lot of problems with all the threads the poster might have made using the original name. Easier to just sign up with a different name and not use the original one.

Ah ,i hope that i did not make some trouble because .

Thanks for changing my nickname .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.