Quote from daniweb
Most of people on daniweb can't express their problem.
Quote from life
Just smile, tomorrow is better.

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
-- Albert Einstein (my hero)

I believe the single most powerful software productivity strategy for many organizations is to equip the computer-naive intellectual workers on the firing line with personal computers and good generalized writing, drawing, file, and spreadsheet programs, and turn them loose.
Frederick P Brooks, Jr., "The Mythical Man-Month", 1975

When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men just invade another country.
-- Elayne Boosler

Growing old is not for sissies.

--Old lady I walked past in the street.

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional.

Growing old is inevitable. ...

You must have forgotten your Geritol again.

Anything worth doing should have been done by now.

You must have forgotten your Geritol again.

I keep getting it mixed up with the Serutan.

“Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get.”

(unless you read the descriptions under the box top?)

These are quotes for anyone who hasn't heard of Steven Wright.
# "I spilled spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone."
# "I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house, and four people died."
# "I'm living on a one-way dead-end street. I don't know how I ever got there."
# "Whenever I fill out an application and it says 'In case of an emergency notify...,' I put Doctor. What the hell is my mother gonna do?"
# "I went into this restaurant that serves you breakfast at any time, so I ordered French toast during the Renaissance."
# "Do you think when they asked George Washington for his ID, he'd just pull out a quarter?"
# "All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand."
# "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
# "I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met."
# "OK, so what's the speed of dark?"
# "How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?"

OK, enough of that.

Man's character is his fate.
--Heraclitus

--------------------------------

"I can but suppose they are trusting to the fact that what goes on in
a muddy stream is less easily detected."

by Livy
"The Early History of Rome"
Books I - V of The History of Rome from its Foundations

(This statement Livy attributed to Lucius Cornelius Maluginensis during
a debate)

--------------------------------

A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it.
-- Rabindranath Tragore

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it the size of the fight in the dog."

Mark Twain (I Believe)

"I dont comment my code, if it's tough to write it should be tough to understand"

"I dont comment my code, if it's tough to write it should be tough to understand"

Although I'm a QA (Tester) , I Absolutely Love the quote above....This is so true

You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it'll take time to restore chaos and order -- order out of chaos. But we will.
-- George W. Bush

It's a recession when your neighbour loses his job; it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

I believe the single most powerful software productivity strategy for many organizations is to equip the computer-naive intellectual workers on the firing line with personal computers and good generalized writing, drawing, file, and spreadsheet programs, and turn them loose.
Frederick P Brooks, Jr., "The Mythical Man-Month", 1975

Oops, that particular quote was from the 1986 paper, "No Silver Bullet" that was added to the 1995 republishing of TMMM. Still a pretty fair prognostication.

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, why don't we all get wasted and have the time of our lives?
(Jewish proverb)

Would those of you in the cheaper seats clap your hands? The rest of you just rattle your jewelry.
(John Lennon)

I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
-- Stephen Hawking

In an ugly and unhappy world the richest man can purchase nothing but ugliness and unhappiness.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Votes + Comments
Nice one..

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.
-- Albert Einstein

I am looking for one new avatar.
-- Albert Einstein (maybe)

Laughing at your own mistakes can lengthen your own life. Laughing at someone else's can shorten it.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.