My boyfriend's favorite quote:
"I should warn you that underneath these clothes I'm wearing boxer shorts and I know how to use them."

Cracks me up!

Live now. Make now always the most precious time.
Now will never come again.

-- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, U.S.S. Enterprise

"I Am Happy Being Sad !"

This Quote Is On My Life.
:(
:)

"Go Tell The Spartans Stranger Passing By
That Here Obedient To Their Laws
We Lie."
On a Stone in the Pass at Thermopylae
Dedication Beyond That Required
by Society in General Honored
Posted Circa 479 BC From a text by Simonides of Ceos
Reposted 1955 on a new Stone by the Greek Government

I’m not anti-social; I’m just not user friendly (Geek Quote)

Nothing will work unless you do

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out of a window" -- Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak as published in The Reader's Digest, August 2008, p. 119.

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out of a window" -- Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak as published in The Reader's Digest, August 2008, p. 119.

Do you have to close Windows first before you throw the computer out?

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.
(Isaac Asimov)

Truth hurts--
not the searching after;
the running from!

-- John Virgil

Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration.
(Thomas Alva Edison)

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.
-- Henry Ford

I left my heart in San Francisco. I lost my ass in Las Vegas. (Lost Wages NV)

Life is like a Computer. To get Things up and running Take a boot and give it a hard drive To your Floppy.

UN American. (is an oxymoron)

an Obama nation would be an abomination.

i said all of That

old political saying re Nixon

"Lick Dick"

but now it is more like

"Beat Bush"

Four more Years? i am praying for Four more DAYS!

I’m not anti-social; I’m just not user friendly (Geek Quote)

nice one

here is a quote I wrote myself its the only one that makes real sense to me.

"Why is it that no human being knows the true meaning of life? For the reason that those who have found it are too caught up in their rage to understand that it ends."

The person who has lived the most is not the one with the most years, but the one with the richest experiences.
-- Jean-Jacques Rousseau

One is left with the horrible feeling now that war settles nothing; that to win a war is as disastrous as to lose one.
-- Agatha Christie

"No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office."

-- Covert Bailey

And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It is the life in your years.
~~ Abraham Lincoln

And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It is the life in your years.
~~ Abraham Lincoln

Reminded me of Hitch

"Life isn't measured by how many breaths you take; but by the moments that take your breath away."

" People need love most when they deserve it least."

i truly believe in this. its like giving hope or chance to those in deep trouble,even those who have wronged you..:)

When all think alike, no one is thinking.
-- Walter Lippman

We got plenty of money in Washington. What we need is more priority
-- George W. Bush

Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.
(Albert Einstein)

What you are as a single person, you will be as a married person, only to a greater degree. Any negative character trait will be intensified in a marriage relationship, because you will feel free to let your guard down -- that person has committed himself to you and you no longer have to worry about scaring him off.

Recession means that people's incomes, at the employer level, are going down, basically, relative to costs, people are getting laid off.
(clear thinking by George W. Bush)

What you are as a single person, you will be as a married person, only to a greater degree. Any negative character trait will be intensified in a marriage relationship, because you will feel free to let your guard down -- that person has committed himself to you and you no longer have to worry about scaring him off.

If this is true, I never get married!

If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
-- Lewis Black

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met you yet.
-- Rodney Dangerfield

Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness. ~Robertson Davies

It's a recession when your neighbour loses his job; it's a depression when you lose yours.
~~~ Harry S. Truman

An associate producer is the only guy in Hollywood who will associate with a producer.
--> Fred Allen

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.