Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
-- George Carlin

The young are always ready to give to those who are older than themselves the full benefits of their inexperience.
~~~ Oscar Wilde

:)

ALWAYS take a litter bag in your car. If it gets full you can just toss it out of the window

--- Steve Martin

There's a lot of people who want me to get out of acting and want me to run for governor. I think it's mostly the movie critics.
~~~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

if u can't convince 'em, confuse 'em :)

Solar power will not come overnight.
~~~ Gerald Ford (former US president)

"Weren't we the revolution that every night almost happened... almost happened... kept almost happening; but instead we just only crashed into eachother?"

Basic research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.
~~~ Wernher von Braun

"All things are artificial for nature is the art of god".

I used to be snow white, but I drifted!

"be excellent to each other, and party on dudes"

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." --Al Gore

My former mother-in-law (from a previous marriage) used to curse people with:

"May your earholes turn into bumholes and poo all over your face"

Actually, what she used to say was a little less fragrant than that, but you get the idea. Anyway, as a quote it kind of stuck with me as I've never heard anyone else say it... :)

Lady Astor: 'If you were my husband, I'd poison your coffee!'

Churchill: 'My dear, if you were my wife I'd drink it.'

My favourite Churchill quote has to be "For my part, I consider that it will be found much better by all Parties to leave the past to history, especially as I propose to write that history".

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.