In a rare moment of openness Jbennet posted this:

i got no girl (not through lack of trying though....)

I thought it would be nice to give JB some expert recommendations.

joshSCH commented: LMAO +12
~s.o.s~ commented: Heh, leave the poor kid alone, will ya ;-) +20

Recommended Answers

All 50 Replies

I like my boyfriends clean shaven and cleanly dressed. If they have wit and a friendly smile, I will take them even unshaven. If they like to dance, and are good at it, I can overlook a lot of cosmetic flaws.

JB needs to travel the world before settling down...he's too young to be doing "married/devout" already.

So what you do is find a really hot girl and ask her out every Tuesday until she says yes. We'll call her Cameron ...

commented: lol.. +12

JB needs to travel the world before settling down...he's too young to be doing "married/devout" already.

As far as I understand this, JB wants to find a GF not a wife. "Traveling the world" also means getting to know some girls real close.

If you look at my post, you'll see that i used a pair of " "...therefore it wasn't to be taken literally...

If you look at my post, you'll see that i used a pair of " "...therefore it wasn't to be taken literally...

No harm done, I thought your "traveling the world" more interesting, and expanded it to "experiencing the world."

So what does an expert like you recommend young jbennet to do?

LOL! I have to monitor this post :)

I have had all sorts of boyfriends, but the ones I really like are creative types like musicians (composers), writers, poets, painters (no house painters please), as long as they have a little humor and wit, and are no sourpusses or malcontents.

My recommendation to JB, girls like to be wooed, look (not stare) at them, smile at them, wave at them, talk to them politely, laugh with them, give them flowers or just one flower. Simple stuff like that will do wonders.

A word of caution, girls can break your heart, but it is just temporary.

I got married at 19, so I can't give any advice :) Only had one GF and I married her (she was 18 at the time). And we've traveled the world together these past 46 years. But that was me in 1962. Today, you need more education so at 19 you can't get too involved. JB is going to do just great.

>> I have had all sorts of boyfriends
I still think you're a dude... probably because of the "drink her pretty".

>> girls like to be wooed, look (not stare) at them,
Boys like to stare though...

That's crazy, AD. Not crazy, I guess, but I'm 21 so by my age you'd've been married for two years!

Member Avatar for iamthwee

>What should JBennet do to find a girl?

I think Bennet sees himself as some sort of humanitarian, someone who can change the world. He comes across as being a thinker as opposed to being emotional. Girls tend to be emotional, I'm not sure if he can connect on their level.

I bet he likes his freedom too, which is one excuse he uses to justify to himself that maybe finding a g/f or a job isn't a top priority. They would just tie him down. Of course, this is just a pre-fabricated half truth, something to help keep his demons under wraps. He knows what the truth is...

(I really hate being right all the time.)

In short, I would recommend him dating a Big Mac, after all, isn't that is Ronald McDonald's perfect match? :cool:

commented: Wow. What a personality analysis report. +7

The best thing to do is just to grab every chick's ass as you walk by.. This way, you get to try out which ass you like best. Once you find something you like, then ask her out :)

commented: thx for "basketball" & tell my english is bad.i still learning english and try to improve that better than my previos english.i didn't know why u don't like me???(i never give u a bad rep) +2

The thing I like best about this thread so far....

is that JBennet hasn't posted anything yet...

I thought for sure he would have had something to say

Oh and by the way....

Pick one YOU like...and go for it......don't back down..

Be firm....and straight-forward

Thats my two cents

JB is take a close look at how to score,,,,but my question is @ JB do you really need a Girlfriend or do you want to have experienceses with ladies,,,,,Personally i love the experience, try different stuff, so you can make a good decision.....

@ Ancient Dragon, Good for you not many guys can sing that praise, and you are proof that soem people are menat to be together,,,, not everyone will be so luck,,,,,so your right you can't give much advise except in how to keep the flame burning,,,,,

JB it's all about being confident,, approach the person you like express yourself,,,if your are turned down don't look at it a failure, but as one more way not to do it,,,,because even with confidence the wrong word can ruin a good change.......once you approach and she resoing,,,your job from there on is to listen,,,and pay close attention.....to what she is saying then interact with wise words

commented: Damn, that's the worst english I've seen in a long time... WTF is with all the commas? LEARN ENGLISH!! -2

The best thing to do is just to grab every chick's ass as you walk by.. )

Yea -- that's a great way to get your face slapped or, if she's been working out, get your ass kicked to hell. And I wouldn't suggest doing that if she's walking with her BF. because you might just wind up in the hospital :)

haha.. OR it's a great way to get some ass ;-)

commented: Here, here! +13
commented: Try and try till you succeed. ;-) +20

LOL.. Great thread ! I think it should be bookmarked. *Tips to find a girlfriend* ! :P

LOL.. Great thread ! I think it should be bookmarked. *Tips to find a girlfriend* ! :P

Oh! So, is this the way you find girlfriends in India too :-O I thought you were much more reserved and old-fashioned, meaning getting introduced to GF by a family member.

Why waste your time when you can just play grab ass? :P

Oh! So, is this the way you find girlfriends in India too :-O I thought you were much more reserved and old-fashioned, meaning getting introduced to GF by a family member.

There was a time(long time ago) when this used to happen. (Well, not exactly "introduction to your would-be Gf" but "arranged marriage".) But now, everyone is mocking the west ! But there are still a few places(villages) at some remote part of the country where people are still arranging marriages.

Lots and lots of alcohol has always worked for me in the past, just make sure you're the one buying all he drinks for the both of you!

and come on JBennet, contribute something to the thread!

Pick one YOU like...and go for it......don't back down..

Be firm....

Thats my two cents

What, you mean like stalk her?

commented: hehe... That's what I thought as well. +6

Lots and lots of alcohol has always worked for me in the past, just make sure you're the one buying all he drinks for the both of you!

and come on JBennet, contribute something to the thread!

Yes, I agree that alcohol can make you a lot less wimpy, but don't overdo it okay? You'll make a fool out of yourself.

The best thing to do is just to grab every chick's ass as you walk by.. This way, you get to try out which ass you like best. Once you find something you like, then ask her out :)

Do it at work and see how long you last without a sexual har_ass_ment law suit.

Girls don't want to be treated as sexual objects! However, we like to dress and move to tease. I am sure JB will approach this much more refined, sensual, and above all with a romantic notion.

+++

You only need alcohol if you are uglies. BTW, my signature is not advise but satire.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

>The best thing to do is just to grab every chick's ass as you walk by.. This way, you get to try out which ass you like best. Once you find something you like, then ask her out

Nice idea, but it could be better.

When I'm walking through a corridor at college and I pass cute girl, I shout out "owww."
In general she turns around and looks at me funny. Then I say, "Why did you grab my ass?" and smile.

Normally, she would smile back. But hey, that's a conversation starter and it works. :cool:

commented: haha.. ;-) +12

I think AD is very lucky to have his first pick be wife material. Most of us have to experience a number of girls to find the right one.

I have had a small number of girlfriends so far, and have found them in our church, where they have a very active youth group. We date a lot in groups, go to the movies, the zoo, the beach. Steady girlfriends happen, if you really like each other.

My advice to jbennet, see if you can get into a church or social group. Date a girl for the fun you both can have. If it's getting more serious, you both will know in your hearts and soul.

Just a thought. Maybe you should direct this advice to Lardmeister. Jbennet never expressed any desire to have advice given to him about finding a girl, and if you ask me, I think the OP is using Jbennet as an excuse to gather tips for his own love life.

Go on Lardy, tell them.

I thought Lardy was a little young for that! :)

My advice to jbennet and other young fellows, don't heed the crude advice of iamthwee or his buddy josch. That kind of behaviour is disgusting, let them grab their own fat behinds, if they enjoy it so much.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.