Member Avatar for iamthwee

>don't heed the crude advice of iamthwee

Excuse me missy, are you saying Ronald McDonald doesn't dig his Big Macs? How dare you! :)

Maybe he liked his Big Macs too much, that's why they fired him.

He's fired, since when? Do you have inside information?

You're like a Mickey Dee's fan girl aren't you.

>> we like to dress and move to tease.
So ye treat us as sexual objects!? Wow. I feel so used. Stay away from 'em, JB. Not worth it.

My advice to jbennet, see if you can get into a church or social group. Date a girl for the fun you both can have. If it's getting more serious, you both will know in your hearts and soul.

Church?? Bahh.. you can't grab ass at church..

When I'm walking through a corridor at college and I pass cute girl, I shout out "owww."
In general she turns around and looks at me funny. Then I say, "Why did you grab my ass?" and smile.

lol..

Jbennet never expressed any desire to have advice given to him about finding a girl, and if you ask me, I think the OP is using Jbennet as an excuse to gather tips for his own love life.

I agree.. the OP is being a sneaky little beotch..

My advice to jbennet and other young fellows, don't heed the crude advice of iamthwee or his buddy josch. That kind of behaviour is disgusting, let them grab their own fat behinds, if they enjoy it so much.

Crude advice? Damn, obviously you've never been to college.. lol
All ya need is some beer, and you can get any chick you want ;-)

Just a thought. Maybe you should direct this advice to Lardmeister. Jbennet never expressed any desire to have advice given to him about finding a girl, and if you ask me, I think the OP is using Jbennet as an excuse to gather tips for his own love life.

Go on Lardy, tell them.

I think

i got no girl (not through lack of trying though....)

is enough evidence of his desire.

Presently I have a nice girlfriend, she is an older woman (15 already), but it never hurts to listen to good recommendations from experienced experts. I guess, I could always start reading those paperback romance novels.

> Presently I have a nice girlfriend

I'm gaming three, (guys generally exaggerate, so that means two :)).

It's quite difficult to keep one from the other and STRESSFUL, but I'm hoping if they meet, they'll get on. And we can all get it on :P

@Bennet: During your college years there will be no other time in your life where you will have a continuous flow of chicks. Make the most of it.

Carpe Diem.

I'm gaming three, (guys generally exaggerate, so that means two ).

Three dogs still don't make a nice GF.

I'm easy, but it isn't three, if you read the what is contained within the parentheses sweetie. :cool:

Sweetie? Are you a little confused? Next thing will be SOS calling me a "pesky kid" to make my day!

I digress, girls are nice to be with! So jb, hope you have success.

Bloody pesky kids, *mumbles*.

>Sweetie? Are you a little confused?

Sweetie/sweetheart, whatever turns you on.

>Bloody pesky kids, *mumbles*.

Yeah I thought lardy left for good. They all return, even me :cool:

---
Yeah I thought lardy left for good. They all return, even me :cool:

Hehe, I though about it, but then this motley crowd doesn't deserve to be left alone. On top of that, my old nemesis JW has been promoted to do better things. At this point I don't know what my infraction count is all about?

Okay, you can call me sweety, if I can call you tweety.

@Bennet: During your college years there will be no other time in your life where you will have a continuous flow of chicks. Make the most of it.

Carpe Diem.

It would be "Carpe dame" in that case I guess?

I always find that when you stop looking, bang you find it !

Bang? Ouch, not the word to use here!

>> It would be "Carpe dame" in that case I guess?
Seize the dame... iamthewee (or was it Josh?), already suggested that with bad uptake from these dames.

Whoever jbennet is, Girl come before God in the dictionary. Also, God made Man first and then perfected his efforts to make Girl. You just got to love 'em!

Yeah JB follow Henri's advice and have a good time with friends between times of work. Doesn't really matter if your friends are male or female or from Danmark. Hit the pub or go for a walk in the sunshine. Try to visit a pet shop with your friends.

Whoever jbennet is, Girl come before God in the dictionary. Also, God made Man first and then perfected his efforts to make Girl. You just got to love 'em!

Hey Bumsi, normally folks refer to it this way:
What did God say after creating Eve? “Practice makes perfect.”

Maybe some poster will find a good tip that will work for our friend jbennet. Keep the posts comng!

> My advice to jbennet and other young fellows, don't heed the crude advice of iamthwee or
> his buddy josch. That kind of behaviour is disgusting, let them grab their own fat behinds, if
> they enjoy it so much.

Or be smart by acting the way ZZucker / Ene Uran recommend on the outside and being a beast like Josh and Iamthwee recommend on the inside. You get the best of both worlds and it works or at least used to work. ;-)

But seriously, I agree with ZZucker, girls are not sex objects though you would find many out there who hold great pride in being treated like a ****. There can't be anything worse than breaking the heart of a girl who loves you with her heart and soul. So in the end, it all depends on whether you want to play games or give it a honest try.

> Next thing will be SOS calling me a "pesky kid" to make my day!
I see that I have made quite an impact by posting in this forum. But seriously, act like a kid, be treated like one, age has got nothing to do with this.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.